Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

I Don't Wanna Hear You Say You Love Me...

"Come on! Put the gun down! Please, put it away!" Ryan called out. She was his sister. She was sitting on the floor, crying, a gun to her head.

"No! I'm sick of all of this! All of it! This needs to end!" she wailed.

"No! Please! Stop it, put the gun away! Don't you still love me?"

"I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm a monster, I need to die!" Her grip tightened around the handle of the pistol. She was tired of it all, every last memory, ever single heart ache, every last word spoken. Life wasn't good to her like it was for her brother.

"I need you! Don't do this! I still care!" she turned around to face him, taking the gun away from her right temple. The suicidal fire burned in her emerald eyes.

"When did you start? Huh? When did everyone start loving me?! Tell me! I wanna know!When the fuck, did you and every other motherfucking person start loving me? When damn it?! Tell me!" She screamed at him, crying more. He was speechless. His sister had always been strong. He had no idea she was so distraught and angry. Truth be told, she had always been like this, he was just too blinded by everything else to see it all.

"You never cared. Nor did anyone else! And you don't think I should die? Give me one damn good reason I shouldn't blow my fucking brains against the wall."

"Me," he whispered just loud enough for her to hear him. She softened her look. She knew why too. But her expression hardened quickly after,

"You liar!" She cried, her white shirt became damp. The gun flew back to her head, she was about to pull the trigger.

Ryan jumped at her, wrestling for the gun. She yanked upward and the trigger was pulled. The two stared at each other for a brief moment... then his sister fell to the floor.