Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Midnight Lovers

When I finally woke up, and it was nine thirty.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I thought about a good excuse to stay out, "Ah-ha! Perfect!" I whispered. I walked out of my room, checking myself in the mirror; I looked okay. I slowly made my way to the living room, where my brother was watching something on Animal Planet.

"Hey Ry-Ry! Jessi just called me, she wants to know if I can go over for the night. Can I go?"

'I'll just lock my door!' I smiled, but an even better one crept in.

"Yeah sure, I guess it's alright." he shrugged. I was having a party in my head.

"Thank you Ry-Ry! I love you!" I went back to my room, locked the door, grabbed my hoodie and left.

"Don't you need clothes?"

"I have some there!" and that was no lie. She stole my favorite pants! Grrr... heh heh. I exited the apartment building, heading in the direction of the park. I hummed a little tune, and walked a bit faster, just to match the beat. I was there sooner, I guess my pace was pretty fast, 'And I'm not tired at all!

I walked over to the tree, leaning against it. I was humming again, this time a song from the demo CD, walking away from the tree, but only two steps.

"Hmm... you smell so sweet." I jumped as the voice appeared in my ear, and arms snaked around my waist. I reached my hand back, feeling two lip rings. I brought the face around to the front, my beautiful Sonny staring back at me.

"Why thank you, pretty stranger." I giggled.

"Hm hmhm, hm-hm!" his voice muffled behind my hand. I laughed more, removing my hand from his mouth.

"Come again, sweetie?" he made me smile like a lunatic.

"Your welcome, Emmy! My my, you look so beautiful in the moonlight," he said quietly, putting his forehead to mine, smiling ever so lovingly.

"Well, well, well... someone's poetic tonight. Happy to see me?"

"Mm-hm! Your like a drug, I can't get enough of you," He kissed my nose. I blushed, but I don't think he saw it.

"You send shivers down my spine, it feels so right when I'm with you... my beautiful obsession," he sang in my ear, which ironically sent shivers down my spine, and it was a good feeling too.

"Ooh... you're good," I whispered in his ear. He stared at me, his brown eyes peering through mine, into my heart and soul. I wanted to say it... I really did... but I couldn't... and I don't know why.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, taking my hands in his.

"You."

"Really now? Is it good?"

"Yeah...." I said, biting my lip playfully.

"Good...." he stretched the word, smirking.

"Oh you tease! Shut up and kiss me!" I said, faking a serious tone. He laughed and pushed me up against the tree again. He hesitated, but lightly pressed his lips to my own. It tasted weird, because of his snakebites, but I kinda liked it that way. Brushing his tongue along my bottom lip, cautiously I let him in. His tongue swirled around my mouth, brushing against my teeth, he broke the kiss for a moment.

"Your teeth are sharp!" he gasped. I rolled my eyes playfully as he kissed me again. My palms were on his neck, fingers in his hair. His arms snaked to the little of my back, pulling me closer. I smiled into the kiss, pulling away and touching foreheads.

"Why thank you, I'm proud of my teeth. I bite, but not too hard...." I giggled, smirking at him, my eyes still closed.

"Naughty girl!" he laughed quietly. We stood in silence, taking in the moonlight. I heard a whisper behind us.

"Aww. Young love, they're so cute!" It was a woman's voice, a regular stranger.

We both smiled, hugging. He took my hand, leading us away from the park. Walking for about five minutes in silence, hand in hand.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Sonny asked, breaking our silence.

"Nothing."

"Hm...."

"You know, I told my brother I was staying at a friend's house. And I can't go back now... where could I sleep?" I said, trying to sound innocently three years old.

"Um... that bench doesn't look comfortable, so what about my bed?" I pretended to think about it.

"I dunno...."

"I'll be in it," he persisted, playing along.

"Well that seals the deal! Your bed it is!" we laughed tegether.

We walked to a medium-sized house, which I presumed was Matt's or something. It was a one-story, nice looking home. We went around to a window, and Sonny helped me in. He flicked on the lights, his room is pretty awesome! He had his guitar over in the corner, which I envied. My parents would not let me learn, even though I got one for my birthday....

"Make yourself at home."

"The guys won't mind me staying will they?"

"No, Matt's flexible person. And I can almost trust him."

"Almost?"

"Long story.... "

He went into the bathroom, he came out without eyeliner on. I did the same, surprised how clean the bathroom was. I wiped my make up off, suddenly feeling ugly. I frowned a little, thinking positively. I walked back across the hall, into Sonny's room. He was in a pair of shorts, and otherwise shirtless. I looked him up and down, liking what I was seeing.

"Do you have anything I can wear? I hate sleeping in jeans."

"Oh, yeah. Here." he handed me a clean pair of his boxers and an over sized shirt. I thanked him with a kiss, going off to change. I came back and he was sitting, waiting for me. I walked over to the wall.

"Guess what?" I asked not looking at him.

"What?"

"Surprise!" I yelled, jumping on him. I sat on his hips, holding his hands above his head with my one hand, drawing tiny shapes on his chest with the other. He suppressed a moan, shivering as I got lower, then shooting back up to the center of his chest. I made my fingers walk to the base of his neck, leaning closer to him.

"Fucking tease!" he breathed, I smiled evilly. I brushed my lips against his collar bone, sending more shivers through him.

"I know baby. Sucks doesn't it?" I laughed, my twisted smile making things more hard to resist. I sat back up, tracing little hearts on his chest.

"Please... stop... it's not fair!" he whined from beneath me.

I giggled a little, "Is this fair?" I leaned in, kissing his lips softly, letting go of his wrists. His hands ran through my hair, the metallic kiss became deeper. I laid next to him, still making out. He stopped kissing me, gasping for breath. I yawned, he put his arm around me for comfort. We crawled under the blankets, I curled up closer to his body, listening to his heart.

"Thank you for letting me crash here, Sonny."

"Thank you for not choosing the bench!" I giggled tiredly, closing my eyes. He kissed me on top of the head. I snuggled into the crook of his neck, leaving the sound of his heart beating.

"Thank you for making me happy," I whispered as I felt drowziness pull me down farther.

"Thanks for letting me love you." he whispered, but I hardly caught it as I fell asleep.