Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

I Dare You!

That night I stayed over with the boys, holding on to Sonny more out of our new found love rather than that of the paranoia I had. I had to tell Ryan sooner or later and his reaction was going to be catastrophic. Drama and Dilemma: my worst enemies. This is going to be awful. And on top of this, we were playing truth or dare and it was getting really weird.

"Alrighty Ace, truth or dare?" asked Derek

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to... kiss Matt!"

"What? Dude you're sick!" this was Matt not Sonny, who was looking for back up in my eyes. I laughed.

"Actually that would be very amusing," I smirked.

"Ha! You're hilarious Emily. But c'mon... Matt?"

"I'd kiss him," I said truthfully. I've crushed, and I got over it.

"Okay you do it then!" Derek said, saving Sonny's ass.

"Alright you chicken shit, I will. Come 'ere you!" I said jumping at Matt, colliding into his lips. It lasted longer than I'd wanted. Sonny was brick red when I pulled away. I came over and sat in his lap. Confiding in him that my heart would always be his.

"I know, I love you Emmy."

"I love you too," I looked at his face, it was it's normal pale-ish color. I kissed him lightly. Matt was still in shock. We all laughed at his face.

"Matt are you okay?"

"Emily... that was weird... don't do that again," he looked at me, the confusion blankly spread across his face.

"Aw... Matty like Emmy's kiss!" Jon teased.

"No I didn't... it felt weird." I bet his stomach's doing back flips right now. I blushed, I guess am a good kisser.

"Okay, okay. Matt truth or dare?"

"Truth." he answered quickly, glancing in my direction. I blushed again. Sonny held me closer, I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder, whispering in his ear.

"Is it true that you liked that kiss?" I asked.

"I told you it felt... strange."

"How strange."

"It tasted metallic... and it was my friend's girlfriend."

"Okay then Matty." I heard Sonny breath out heavily. I hugged him tightly, as he kissed the top of my head. I smiled, my eyes closed. I heard my name, I guess it was my turn again. Travis and Derek were looking disgusted, I guess they kissed too.

"Okay... I'm just daring you this time." Travis said, that rancid look still plagued his face.

"Shoot Travvy."

"I dare you to make out with Matt this time, if Sonny's okay with it."

"I-I-I...." he looked at me. I shrugged an 'I don't care babe' and he nodded. I walked over to Matt, sitting down next to him, he turned. I kissed him, hands on the back of his head. I admit it was good, but the metallic bliss was missing, which made my tongue homesick. He pulled away this time, looking extremely confused and weirded out. I crawled back to Sonny, who wasn't looking at me.

"Baby look at me. Please," I pleaded quietly, he turned to look at me, his chocolate eyes looking full of jealousy and paranoia.

"I don't like it when you do that. I feel... lost," he looked as though I had just kicked him.

"His kisses are nothing to yours... I was homesick in it. Trust me, I'm yours." He hugged me, I drew little hearts on his back as he did so. I heard three aww's the missing aww was Matt's and he was kinda staring into space. I got up, and hugged Matt, in a friendly way.

"I know it was weird, because it didn't have any feeling in it. Go get a glass of water and relax, you know you're my best friend. Sonny was weirded out by it to. Don't fret Matty-boy, please forgive me for it," I whispered in his ear, using the same tone I use when I did this to Sonny. I broke the hug, he nodded and thanked me.

"What did you tell him? I know that hug anywhere." Sonny asked me.

"I told him to relax, grab a drink and calm down. I used the same method I use with you, only less love, more friend," I grined with all my teeth. He smiled. I asked them to leave me out of the rest of the game. I crawled into Sonny's lap, snuggling into his chest and falling asleep. When I woke up, and he was carrying me to bed.

"Aw man, I was trying to do it without waking you. I'm sorry sweetie," he opened the door, setting me down onto the bed. I was already in a pair of boxers and a baggy shirt, he just took off his shirt and jeans. He straddled me, looking serious.

"What are you doing? Ah!" he started tickling me all over. I laughed and squirmed under him, it was so unfair. I finally got a breath in and flipped us over. I'm going to tease the hell out of him for that.

I held his arms above him with one of my hands. I drew tiny mysterious shapes on his chest, dropping down to the rim of his boxers and shooting right up to the center of his chest again. He shivered in pleasure. I giggled in satisfaction as I did it again, but only I toyed with the elastic band more.

"E-E-Emily... s-stop... p-p-p-p-please!" he plead, half moaning. I let go of his arms, giggling as his boxers grew. I put my hand behind me, playing with the tip.

"S-s-stop! P-p-please! I'm b-b-b-begging you...." he sat up, pushing his lips to mine. The kiss was forceful, but sweet all the same. I ran my fingers through his newly cut hair, his hands rested on my neck. We were sitting akwardly, because of his little problem and my legs were wrapped around his torso. Someone opened the door,

"Hey, Ace where's-- oh shit! Sorry, sorry!" Jon's voice was shaken and amused, a hint of knowing in it as well. We just went on with our akward-sexy kiss. We detangled our bodies laying down flat on the bed. I snuggled closer to him, feeling his racing heart slow to a calmer beat. We fit together like brand new puzzle pieces. You know, those two pieces that are always stuck together when you open the box... that's us.