Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Lies To Be Unearthed, And Death At Your Door

"But you said you wouldn't get angry...."

"That's beside the point Emily! You've lied to me for how long? And what have I done for you?!"

"Two months," I cringed at his furious stature, his eyes burned holes in my head as I kept it down to the table, barely hovering.

"Two fucking months?! Two months of non-stop lies and you've been sleeping around with that worthless bastard?!" As he finished screaming those last two words, it hit me harder in my heart then my face. I stood up, the chair flying backwards.

"Look here asshole! I didn't tell you because I knew in the pit of my stomach that you would do this! And don't you fucking dare call him that, do you understand me?"

"Emily! Do you hear yourself? You're sticking up for a boy bound to get you thrown in jail!"

"Ryan! Listen to me you fucktard! Do you hear me complaining about that slut you've been sleeping around with? No! Because you'd go off on me! She's sleeping with the guy next door! And the guy in One-Thirteen A!"

"You're a filthy little liar!"

"Oh yeah? Well you fucking promised that you wouldn't be like Dad! And look at you now Daddy Dearest!" I bellowed. I walked back to my room to grab my phone. I went back out to the living room. I heard Ryan walk from the kitchen, and yell,

"Where are you going?" I heard that my words hurt him a lot. But he didn't show it all too well, and I couldn't care less. I turned to meet his eyes.

"I'm going to go sleep with my worthless boyfriend and his trashy friends you hate so much! Fuck you, cunt, I'm gone," I seethed, he had tears in his eyes now, and so did I. I ran toward the house I desired, the icy rain stung me as it hit my previously warm skin. All my body's warmth was leeched from me as the rain poured harder. My phone was completely fucked as of now, so I can't call them. I ran as fast as my weakening legs would let me. I finally reached the house, shivering and hyperventilating. I rang the door bell, and Travis opened the door.

"Oh my god. Emily!" he screeched. I fell, my legs giving way to the wet clothes' pressure. So I collapsed....

Travis

The shivering and soaking form of Emily fell, and I lunged lo to catch her. It's fucking December and she's out here soaking wet, at our doorstep, passed out in my arms with a dead cell phone. Talk about being fucked.

"Emily? Holy fuck, Emily!" Derek screamed after me. Matt, Jon and Sonny all came running. Sonny saw her and flew over to her side. He was already crying, screaming for someone to call nine-one-one and bring some blankets and dry clothes. After Sonny dressed her and wrapped her in numerous warm blankets, we waited for the ambulance.

"It won't come. We have to take her there, they cleared a room for her." Derek said in a forced out voice.

"Fuckers! Come on!" Sonny cursed, swearing angrily through clenched teeth and tears, streaming down his face. He picked up the bundle of Emily and ran to the car, placing her in back of my car. Jon and Matt jumped in his car and followed us. We drove to the hospital, Sonny in the back crying and mumbling to her lifeless, yet slightly breathing body. Her lips were a frightening shade of blue. We all ran after her as they ushered her into the room. Watching from the window, they injected her with all these different things, a breathing tube was shoved down her throat and more things were shoved into her arms. 'Her arms... my God....'

Sonny watched, a hand on the glass in the shape of a claw. A tear slipped from his eye, it was a horrible sight. And those sliced up arms were really scary. I've seen cutters... and they've been bad. But it looks like this girl put her arm in a box of razors and shook it up.

"Please don't die on me, please..." He cried, his hand slid down the glass, falling limply to his side. This is the first time I've seen him cry since he was with Emily... it was truly heart wrenching.

"She'll be fine. Call her brother," I tried, at the very least.

Sonny just sat down in the chair, folded his legs up against his chest and sobbed silently into his arms. Matt phoned Ryan and told him about his little sister. Matt looked horrified for a moment then furious, the horrified again. He looked at me and hung up the phone.

"This is all his fault! She told him that she and Sonny were dating and he blew up and acted like her father. She gave him a blow under the belt that knocked him back down to size and realized how much of a stupid fucker he was and she said, 'Fuck you cunt, I'm out,' and ran out into the rain to... to stay with us," he was clearly sad as he finished. Hell, I would have done the same fucking thing. I know now what she didn't call, the rain fried her phone. Sonny's head flew up, his face was torn with fury and woe.

"Ryan did this to her?! I'll kill that fucker if I see him! I swear, I'll rip his fucking throat out for doing this to Emily..." he exploded, but when he turned around, his sweet Emily in that state made him turn pale again. The doctor came out and told us the damage. If it were possible, Sonny would have gone even more pallor.

"She's hanging on by a thread boys, but you can go see her," he hung his head for a dramatic effect... damn heartless doctors. Sonny slowly approached her frail figure. Taking her hand he began to sing under his breath her song... Emily. At the sound of the misery in his voice, everyone began to cry.

Matt

He began to sing and I myself was tearing up. I didn't hide it, she was my best friend.... And if we lost her I think we would all die a little inside... even though it already felt that I was dead at heart.

Jon

She just laid there... dead looking. I was scared for her. We all loved her, it's just when Sonny began to sing we all cried. I let a tear slip, then another and another... it was hard to stop. This was all raw emotion... why would we stop?

Derek

I was sitting next to Sonny when he began the song and I was crying a miniature Niagara Falls under each eye. I can't loose a friend. I can trust her with everything and I don't want her to take my secrets to the grave... even though she said she would. This isn't really a good time to be literal... that's a promise that I can't let her keep today.

Sonny

I sang it with all the feeling I had left. I'm so numb right now... she does make me feel real. And now I feel like a tiny soul trapped inside a big clumsy robot. I thought back to all the laughs and fun we had... all those loving moments alone. It made the tears fall faster, soaking my neck and my pant leg. As I finished I bit my tongue to stop from wailing. I heard sniffles all around me, but only the beeping and wirring of random machines on Emily's account. The heart monitor beeped slowly. If that thing stops... If I lose her... I'll lose my own life.

I can't live without her....