Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Glad To Be Back In Your Arms

Inseparable.That's the one word that would describe us. We haven't been apart since she got home. And all we did that day was sit on the couch and whisper to each other. That was until all the guys came home. Matt was unusually pale when Emily was gone, but when he looked up to see her in the kitchen fixing lunches with me... he was his usual color again. Travis never smiled or laughed when she was gone, now he's cracking jokes and being his usual crazy self. Derek and Jon hardly left their room since she left. Now, they coe out to see her all the time, grinning and talking like never before. Travis and I laughed as she was attacked by hugs and a shower of kisses, of which I knew were on the cheek. Jon and Derek were insanely happy. Derek was happy his best friend and secret-keeper was back. Only she knew all the secrets he had, and maybe a few we knew too, but that's not many... he's a quiet guy.

"Sonny, baby? Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts, she was on her hands and knees, a quizzical look shining in her emerald eyes.

"Oh yeah! I was thinking."

"'Bout what?" she said laying on her back and placing her head in my lap, looking up at me with her bottom lip tucked under her teeth.

"Well... right now I'm not going to tell you what just flew through my head... but I was thinking about yesterday. They we're so happy to see you again!" Emily giggled, the high-pitched giggle that made me smile.

"Naughty boy!" she continued to giggle. She scooted forward, now sitting in my lap. She pecked me on the lips, and again, and again. My hand crept it's way up her silky smooth leg stopping at the bottom rim of her shorts. The fabric curled around itself as I toyed with it, revealing another un-explored section of her leg. She placed her hand on mine, placing my hand on her left breast. I flushed a deep red, I could tell because Emily's cheeks mimicked my color. She leaned to my ear and whispered;

"You feel that? It's all yours... no one else's, but yours, Sonny. Yours." I could feel her heart beating furiously from within her chest, my heart seemed to skip beats as my pose lasted. I removed my hand from her... uh... heart, and brushed my thumb against her cheek.

"The exact thing for me. But you own my heart, my soul, my mind... me. I yours, and vice versa. I love you Emily. I love you so much." she wrapped her lips around mine, and her arms around my neck. I would have paused time if I could. I heard muffled laughter from the hall, we broke the kiss so I could speak.

"Can't a guy get some time alone with his girlfriend? Jesus Christ on a fucking crutch! You don't see me spying on Travis and Lauren! Or you, Matt and Jessica!" The laughter stopped. Followed by a chorus of 'Hey's' and 'Hold up's'. I laughed and pecked her one last time on the cheek.

That night I went to sleep, almost, with my beloved Emily in my arms. Her warm, black and red streaked hair under my chin, smelling of lavender and vanilla. I took it in, knowing she loved me and that I loved her back with all my being... and more. But I couldn't help this weird... sad sense growing in my chest. I mean, I know that everyone dies somewhere in time. And I worry about her leaving me. I worry about Ryan killing me because I took his sister away from him, but he brought her absence on himself by being an ass... but she lied to him for about two months.

I don't know what's right and what's wrong right now... but I know we're meant to be.