Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Shower Surprise

Emily

Last night I fell asleep with a lighter heart than I had two days ago. I knew now the truth behind the explosion, and although I don't agree with all of what he said, which was all the suspicions he had and nothing more, I understand. I was sitting on the couch eating a bowl of Cini-Puffs and watching Loony Toons like when I was little; eyes wide, and leaning forward slightly, transfixed by the black duck and clever gray rabbit. Elmer Fudd came onto the screen, doing the signature creeping through the woods.

"Sh! I'm hunting wabbits! Heheheheheh!" I mimicked the television, giggling through a mouthful of cereal. I lurched forward a little when milk came out of my mouth. It landed on my shirt... in a very perverted way. I groaned and laughed at the same time. Finishing my cereal, I washed the bowl, setting it on the drying rack I purchased last week for the guys' benefit... well, mostly mine, but you get my point. It was a lot quieter with the guys at another gig, and it was about four in the afternoon.

I ran a hand through my hair and stopped. Gross! It feels like straw! I immediately walked to the shower, grabbing a towel, and stripping down to nothing. I ran the water boiling hot, and hopped in. The first thing I did was wash my hair, my scalp tingled in happiness, now that it was being cleaned. I smiled and rinsed for the last time, reaching for my razor. I finished all my feminine cleansing, and lastly, felt around for my body wash, eyes still closed. I grabbed at empty space for about three seconds... until....

"Goddamn it! Why the hell can't they leave my fucking body wash alone!" I yelled, only amplified by the bathroom's acoustics. I rubbed the water from my eyes and stuck an arm from the warm barrier. The shock of icy cold against my steaming skin hurt for a second, but proceeded to feel for my pink bottle. I latched onto the towel bar, and the wall, and switching over to the other side, something that felt oddly like a shoulder.

A chill ran through me, despite the hot water raining down on me. Instinct took over and I gripped the shoulder with a die-hard intensity. I could feel the muscles tense under my fingertips, and a small groan escaped the intruder's lips.

"Gah... let go... please!" gasped the voice. I located the gap in the shoulder blade and stuck my middle finger in it slightly. A small yelp lept from their mouth as they cringed beneath my hand.

"Who is it?" I barked.

"S... Sonny! Let go! Ow!" he screamed. I released him immediately. I stuck my head out of the shower, and sure enough, Sonny stood there, watery eyes and a hand over his shoulder that I squeezed. Instant guilt ran from my head to my toes, through my fingers as well as the blood that I had lost while damaging my lover's shoulder.

"Sonny! Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you... are you alright?"

"I'll be fine. Note to self: warn Emily before coming into the bathroom while in the shower." he groaned, smiling despite the pain. I was still in the shower, and the hot water ran down my bare back.

"I'm so sorry baby. I wouldn't have hurt you if you had said something." I said, the sorriness plain as it could ever get. I looked down, and his hand brought my hand back up by my chin.

"I should have said something. It was rude to come in unannounced. Please don't feel bad." he whispered, smiling sweetly.

"But... but I hurt you... " I half whined, not on purpose. I was seriously going to cry, and my face was getting cold, so my cheeks were probably red.

I avoided his shining and deep brown eyes, tears coming to my own, he whispered something inaudible, and I looked at him once more, and he brought his lips to mine. I closed my eyes, and a sick thought came to my mind. Sonny wrapped a hand around my neck, slowly pushing his tongue though my lips. Sick and X-Rated thoughts raced though my mind like never before, and Sonny's kiss just got faster and more heated every time one flew behind my eyes. I straightened up, and one of his legs pushed through the curtain. The rest of him followed and one last small mental picture stuck... and I loved the look of it. My hands traveled up his shirt, lifting it over his head. He took a deep breath as our lips reconnected and left left index finger traced my belly button. It tickled, and it shot to unmentionable areas, earning a semi-loud moan from me, but muffled by his moving mouth.

My hands snaked around to the back of him, fiddling with the belt buckle behind him. It was like his signature, and I thought it very sexy of him. As I tried to get it loose, he leaned up against me, and I started kissing his neck, working my way down to his shoulder blade. He hissed a little as I hit the sore spot. I smiled and breathed an apology as his two hands reached my lower back. I swear, he's getting me back for those nights I teased him. I finally got the belt loose, and his pants seemed to undo themselves... seriously. I slipped them off, leaving him bare. He attacked my neck aggressively, and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Do it...." a gasp formed the words as a side of me I've seen only once came out.

"Are you sure?" he asked from behind my ear.

"Just do it!" I moaned back through bared teeth. I held a breath as in one push I could feel him inside me. Within moments of that pain-filled one, he had set a pace and was breathing in tune with it. The fact that my body wash would have been useful was erased as it all set in motion. He was so sweet about it, and the fact that he found the sweet spot that was so virgin on it's own, that I cried out his name with an innocent passion. But I had forgotten that I had dug my nails into his back, I clawed at him, unwillingly, and on my own whim at the same time, and unknown force compelling me farther. My eyes had obtained a feeling as if they were going to explode with pleasure, rainbows and stars pouring from empty sockets. He grunted, his muscles tensing.

I was so wrapped up in the flood of pure lust and sweet passion, that I hardly felt him pull out. He gasped, breathing heavily, and I finally snapped the hell out if it. He came on the wall behind me, and the running water washed it all away, I watched it circle down the drain, the ecstasy slowly wearing off. Sonny looked at me, a light in his eyes I have not seen before, the brown lighter, and -- although I could have been hallucinating -- his pupils looked like hearts. I kissed him lightly, hugging him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

Once we had our breath back, We got out. He placed his wet clothed in the hamper, and grabbed his towel and mine. We raced back to the bedroom, only worsening the cold sting of the air trying to regulate out temperature. When we were both dressed, we were still a little steamy, and really tired. I went to get a drink before I crashed, when I heard giggling from the living room. I slid up against the wall, and heard the guys were home.

"Did you hear that though?" Matt giggled.

"Of course we heard it! They were like fucking animals dieing in there!" Jon laughed.

"Guys, shut up. It's not nice to make fun of them like that. Lets not forget that night at the hotel in L.A., Matt." came Derek's mumble. I smiled, silently thanking him for the support.

"Sonny! Oh Sonny!" Jon mimicked me, giving it a little sharp intake of air at the end. I was fuming, that ass! I took a deep breath quietly, and made sure that I looked calm. I casually strode into the living room, past them and into the kitchen.

"Hey Emmy."

"Hey guys, Derek. How was the show?"

"Awesome! Matt got tackled by this fangirl backstage, it was hilarious!" Travis said, he looked a little annoyed. Maybe he agreed with me and Derek, hell, Matt even looked a little angry.

"What's with the weird faces guys?" I asked, pouring a glass of juice for me and Sonny.

"Nothing, just a little weirded out." Derek said, shooting daggers at Jon. Who shrugged and pulled out his cell phone.

"Oh okay. Well, I'm going to take a nap, wake me up if you need me." I took the two glasses back to the room, my placid face turning sour as soon as the hall's wall blocked their view of me. I opened the door, and Sonny was sitting on the bed waiting, a childish grin appearing and disappearing just as fast as it came.

"What's wrong?"

"They guys are home. They've been home." I snapped. "Yeah, they heard us. Well, me for the most part. And Jon goes off and starts bashing me! I swear... ugh. Nevermind. Here, I brought you some juice." I handed it to him, and he thanked me. I gulped half of mine down quickly, setting the cup down and crawling into bed.

"I'm sorry about him. He's always been like that. It does get really annoying." I curled up next to him, he pulled the blankets up over us, and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Derek and Travis stood up for us." I murmured into his chest. He rested his chin on my head, sighing.

"I bet they would have. They don't think a lot like Jon and Matt, and sometimes me." he chuckled dryly, "But they do get riled up like toddlers on crack." I laughed very slightly and my head began to throb a bit as I took a deep breath. I was soon half asleep when I heard him whisper,

"You truly are my first love, the only one that ever loved me back the same way."