Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Tour Bus Love

I was sitting on the bus, reading a book. It was the same book I was reading when I was put into the hospital for hypothermia. It's thick black leather cover was nice to feel once again. I failed to remember two years ago to get all my books and magazines back, and for some reason Sonny took them on tour with him. I have no idea why a big book on ancient ways of medicine and torture would appeal to him... but he took it, ironically. Everything's been too ironic lately, and Travis knows it as well as myself and Matt... aw hell, everyone on this bus including Elric and the bus driver knows!

Elric was actually curled up on Travis' bunk waiting for him to get back from whatever it was those four were doing. I didn't really know, but I had my preoccupations on hand, and I know I need space as much as Sonny does.

I leafed through the book absently, stopping frequently to read a paragraph or two. The book was very interesting, and was glad that Sonny had brought it with him. Karma... oh my God karma is so weird. I shrugged it off as I put the book down. Elric came prancing from the bunk-hall and to the front of the bus, I was guessing he wanted out. Elric did his business and that left me with absolutely nothing to do... except mess around on the laptop.

I went straight to my email, seeing I had thousands of messages. I emailed Ryan, telling him that I was okay for the most part and explaining that I was back with Sonny and the band. I knew he was going to freak, but I told him to give me his number to get into this further.

"Hey, what'cha doin'?" I jumped as a smooth voice appeared in my ear. It was Sonny.

"I nearly wet myself Sonny! I'm emailing Ry-Ry. I miss him and I want to be straight up with him... and I did tell him I'm with you again."

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about you getting hypothermia. Right my pretty girl?" he said nibbling on my ear a little. I giggled, kissing him passionately. He sat on my lap, bringing himself closer to me and deepening the kiss. My fingers got lost in his messy black hair, and his arms were hanging around my neck.

"You know... if the guys...." I took hold of the chances I got to breathe, to speak.

"No... need to... worry..." he said between kisses. Once we stopped for air, he got off my lap. I pouted as he sat on the couch. He 'aww'd' and patted his left knee. I gently sat on his lap and smiled like a little kid.

"What do you want for Christmas little girl?" he said, trying to sound like Santa.

"I want... a laptop! No... clothes? Naw... Sonny! I want Sonny Moore for Christmas Santa!" I giggled trying to keep a straight face, it clearly didn't work as well as I planned.

"Oh good! It worked! Well then...." I said in a pleased tone. Just then, to my disappointment, the others came onto the bus. I just laid my head on Sonny's shoulder and smiled.

"Aw. So cute, right Elric? Yes, yes, yes... my pretty puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!" Travis said, sitting next to us using the babying voice he used with Elric and Lauren. He babied that dog as if it were his child, and he did refer to himself as the dog's dad, so it worked out and I thought it was adorable, personally. Matt and Derek laughed.

"You know, you have got to be the stupidest grown men I've ever seen." I said, giggling. Sonny laughed as Travis looked at him like... well he reminded me of a diva... in a sense.

"But how could you not love this face?! It's irresistible!"

"Compared to this one... not even close." Sonny grabbed my face in his hands and kissed my nose, which soon turned rosey red. I rested my head on his chest as he cradled me like a baby, which Travis mirrored with Elric. I giggled as Derek and Matt battled it out on Halo, and Silent Hill... and just about every other violent and gruesome game they could find in the messy tour bus' nooks and crannies.

I on the other hand, listened to my favorite song emanating from my lover's chest, and watched as they slayed and sliced through each other and other various virtual enemies. I was about to close my eyes as the song got to the best part, when Travis' phone rang.