Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Nerves

When I saw the state sign wiz past, i knew there was no turning back now. Sonny was playing around with the puppy, and Trav was talking with Matt and IM'ing Lauren... it was so quiet. Tour's getting weird too. People are talking about me and Sonny... I mean, we've been together and managed to keep it quiet... now they find out? Pshh... kids these days are blind as retarded bats. My era of fans were a lot better than this... they've all turned to mush-fans. Ew.

"Hey Emmy, you okay? you've been staring out the window for at least three hours straight." Matt said in my ear, causing me to jump from my zoney mindset.

"Oh! Yeah I'm fine." I realized I really had to got the the bathroom, I was thirsty and I was nippish... I was like a Sim left there for about... well three hours! That game is fun....

"I gotta go potty!" I said loudly, running to the bathroom, leaving the boys to howl in laughter at my childish exit. After relieving myself, I got water, and a sandwich. Sonny went about his business... and the others did too.

"Sonny... dear? What am I going to do about my brother?" he looked at me like I was crazy, even Elric stared at me funny.

"What do you mean 'I'? We're in this together sweetie. Nothing more, nothing less. Did you think I would leave you to handle your maniacal brother on your own?" I wanted to say yes and no... but I couldn't, so I improvised.

"No... not like you think. I thought you were gonna stand back and butt in where it was needed."

"No no no no no. I'm backing you up one-hundred percent on this, seeing how it's mainly my fault anyway... but yeah, I'm not gonna leave you hanging like that. Never." he said, getting up to hug me. He wrapped his arms around me, and in my ear he said,

"We're together, a team. We have to work together to overcome obstacles like this. We'll get through, and he'll learn to forget the wrongs I have done." I smiled, he's so poetic when it comes to calming my nerves. I kissed his nose, and he kissed my lips... while I was still smiling.

"Hey! Someone tell me where to go! Driving this thing is way harder than you think!" called the bus driver. I laughed, and Travis ran to tell him where to turn and what-not... still talking to Matt, laughing at his adorable cheesy jokes. These guys are the perfect family for me.

Ryan

I was pacing quickly back and forth, when is she coming back? Boy do I have a few words for her! And that monster as well!

"How could she still love him after what he did to her!? I don't get it!" The pictures she sent me are still on my phone, and still at the front of my mind. "Then again, she was barely touched compared to what that Mark guy did... but what if Sonny was the one who did it! He did it! I know he did! She can't cover something this huge with "Mark" !"

Just then my phone beeped. I ran over to it, hoping it was Emily... Travis actually. I picked it up, and a single message appeared.

Are you cooled down yet? confused... I texted back.

Number one, who is this? Number two, what if I'm not? I waited, finally it came.

Number one, what does it matter. Number two you need to be before come by, Ryan. Smart ass... Seriously, calm the fuck down. I'm not gonna tell you anything with you like this.

Tell me who this is and I'll calm down, okay?

Matt. I stole Travis' phone. I sighed. Matt, you can be so childish... it's almost sickening.

You culd have just said that in the first place.... I was smiling, only because I wasn't talking to Sonny, or Emily. Somehow, it was good to talk to him again... if it was him.

Yeah, I wanna tell you now, that Emmy's not doing well knowing that you're mad at her... she's cried like six million times, she's scared Ry. Scared... of me? Why, I mean... oh... that's why. I remember....

She shouldn't be! He should! That bastard has done far too much to my sister I'll kill him! I angrily texted Matt back. I know I'm quick to explode, but I'm an older brother, and all that she's been through is enough to kill someone over. Hell, I'd kill a whole crowd!

No... you won't. I think I'd have to kill you, but I think Emmy might first. She loves him, you'll just have to deal with it. I've got to go, I'll talk to you later Ry, keep it cool in the head, promise?

No promises. and I turned off the phone. Frustrated, I walked back to my pacing place, and began the tedious process of putting a rut in the floor.

Matt

I shut Travis' phone and sighed. Emily's not gonna be very happy when she finds this one out. She'll kill Ryan if he negatively lays a finger on Sonny... God knows that much. She's crying again right now, and it's more than likely about Ryan's temper issues. He's overbearing if you ask me, and I thought my parents were hard on me... then again, they're pretty liberal. But this, he's trying too hard to be a brother and a father figure at the same time... then again, I don't think she wants another father figure... her last one was a rapist - child molester thing....

God knows what's gonna happen, right now, I just wanna know whether or not the three of them will get along in the future... because at the moment, there's a war going on between them, and Ryan's tactical plan is getting under their skin.