Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

The Boss -Part Two-

Sonny

A small light appeared in my head. All of a sudden, pain shot to my head, it lolled over to the side, and I felt a small knot in... maybe on my neck. Oh... my head. What the hell happened? I wanted like anything to open my eyes, but I was partially afraid to. I could hear shuffling sounds coming from all around me, like someone was in a hurry. I tried to make a word, but the corners of my mouth burst into pain, a quick searing pain, like something was cutting into them. Just then, the taste of blood leaked into my mouth. Disgusted, I made my head fly backward and groaned as loud as I could, squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

“Ah, so you’ve finally come to. ‘Bout fucking time, god you’ve been out forever!” came the voice of the person... person... God, who is it?

“You’re a sound sleeper, I mean, I’ve sedated people like you before and they put up a fight even as I tied their asses to a chair fully drugged.” the women laughed. Marissa... Marina... Melissa... Misa... Misa... Lisa! Lisa, that’s it! Lisa’s her name! I tried to say it, whilst opening my eyes.

“You’re gagged, retard. Stop trying.” she barked from across the room. It was true, my speech was restricted by a tight rope, my wrists were tied to the arms of a chair, along with my ankles to the front legs. I tried frantically to move, but the ropes were too tight.

Lisa laughed. “You’re pathetic! You know that you can’t get free. You know that you can’t get loose... so deal! You can’t leave here anyway, my boss is coming to have a word with you, anyway....” Boss?! I bet it’s Ryan. I fucking bet it’s that bastard... I’ll kill him when I get the chance... or... if i get the chance. Just then, the phone rang. I looked at her menacingly, she just smirked and walked over to me.

“Don’t worry babe, I won’t be long. Hm, hm....” She brushed the underside of my chin with her index finger in a sick-flirty way, getting dangerously close to my face. I snatched my head from her uncomfortable touch, shooting the wall a dirty look, I guess I’m in a basement.

“Yeah? Oh, hey Boss – yeah, I got him alright. Staring right at him – no, he’s bound as tight as it goes without cutting something off.” she looked at me, humor dancing on her lips. “No Sir, I won’t let him go. I promise. Okay, bye-bye!” I’ll kill you, you dirty bitch. You had better let me the fuck go or things are gonna get real ugly, real fast. I thought heatedly, getting furious that she had me hostage almost... but for what and who, I’ve got no idea.

“Don’t give me that look. You owe the boss. You took away from him the only thing that gave him some confidence. So deal with it and stop squirming for the love of God!” she hissed. I tossed my head and moved from left to right trying to get a point across.

“Oh fine! I’ll get rid of the gag. You deserve that one right at the very least.” She came up close, and sat on my lap, reaching behind me to untie the rope around my mouth. She licked my cheek, which made me want to puke, honestly.

“Don't you fucking do that again! I'll kill you!” I yelled at her.

“Oh shut up! Like you’re gonna do anything tied to a chair! Ha! You make me laugh.” she sassed, getting off my lap as I snapped at her like a rabid animal.

I snarled at her, snapping each time she got close. Even though all she did was yell, bark and flirt with me, the only form of torture that she inflicted was the phone calls with her friends... and “The Boss”. I kept wondering who this guys could be, mostly Ryan.

“He’ll be here soon. I’m not gonna tell you again, boy. Stop squirming around and stop trying to bite me. I’m not into that kind of stuff.” she giggled at her own joke. I just wanted her to get close enough, so that I could rip her face off. She laughed louder and harder until she seemed near tears, when the door opened from beside me. A tall manly looking figure stood in the doorway, and Lisa backed off on laughing, and looked at me evilly.

“Hey Boss... you’re here early....”

“This is a big day for me... wouldn’t miss it for the world.” said a gruff, deep and raspy voice. I felt like someone was dragging chains on the floor and fingernails across a chalkboard the way he said it. A immediate fear spread through me, like venomous bite. He slowly stepped through the door... a full grown man stepped into the room, a look of insanity and murder in his emerald green... eyes....

That’s not Ryan....

Emily

I have been asked countless times... cried countless times, and still no prevail. He’s been gone for so long, and it’s three in the morning. Something’s terribly wrong. I’ve asked to call the police, but no one seems to hear me. Ryan hasn’t showed his face, and I really don’t care... I haven’t been able to stop thinking about my dear Sonny. Where could he possibly be at this hour? I know – hope – he isn’t cheating on me, but that’s silly, he would have been back by now. No one but Ryan has anything against him personally that I know of. So what’s wrong? I hope to God he’s okay... please God, protect him. I thought. Matt paced above my small and curled-up form, as Travis stared at the wall opposite him, and Derek mumbled to himself, even the bus driver and their tour manager were here, worrying, wondering where the vocals to this band could be.

“Someone call the cops, please! This is driving me mad!” Derek finally said. He’d been quiet for four hours now. Travis’ phone rang. We all lifted our heads to look at it as he scrambled to his pockets to open it.

“Sonny?!” he said. He paused, then pushed a button... looking angry.

“No! Please! Give the phone to Emily! This is urgent!”

“You’re on speaker asshole.” Travis snapped sarcastically.

“Good enough. Emily! You need to hide, make yourself invisible for a while....”

“Why should she? She’s been through enough, you’d think she needs a day of fun!” The tour manager said.

“You don’t understand... Dad’s escaped!” I felt my pupils shrink.

“Wh-What?”

“He got out of prison... he’s on the loose and he’s looking for you more than likely! Stay safe! Be careful, please don’t leave without the guys... and please, keep – " he paused, breathing. “Keep Sonny close. I know that he’d keep you safe.” Although this little statement made my heart swell with happiness... the reminder that he was possibly in danger, killed it. I covered my face with my hands and continued to cry silently as the guys looked at the phone angrily.

“That’s beautiful and all, but we don’t know where Sonny is. He’s disappeared.”

“Oh God.” he said, scared. Although all sounds rang in my ears, I still, distinctly heard the fear in his voice.

“What’s ‘Oh God’? What’s going on?”

“It may be... you may want to cover Emily’s ears for this... I don’t know how she’ll... you know....” Travis’ hands were enclosed around my ears in a cup-like fashion... but not for long.

“You’ve got to be stupid... why would he want -- ”

“Shut up you moron! She’s still here you know.”

“You all think that my father has Sonny... don’t you?” I whispered, all the men in the room looked at me with shiny eyes, the sympathy and worry evident. They all nodded slowly.

“I thought so. Someone... call the police, now!” I screeched at them, my voice thick with tears. I’m not fully aware of what all my father was capable of, but I know that whatever was in store for my lover, was never gonna wash off.