Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Terror -Part Three-

Sonny

"Tell me where she is dammit! Tell me!" he roared, sending a fist crashing into my left cheek. My head flew to the side and whacked against the wooden back. I groaned in pain, looking up at him and frowning.

"N-Never." I stated simply. He punched me again, yelling his anger and pacing. This man was definitely not Ryan, and I gathered this much: he is Emily's father, and he's using me to get to her. And I'm scared shitless for her.

"You know, Sonny, you'd better start talking. Mr. Jason clearly means business, and you clearly don't want to die." Lisa smirked from a workbench in the back of the room whilst filing her nails. Jason glared at her.

"You know we -- I can't kill him yet."

"Yeah, yeah. What do I know? I just work here."

"Shut up, girl." Lisa rolled her eyes and went back to filing her nails.

I moaned in pain as he paced and she played with her hands. I know I can't reveal to him where she is, he'll hurt her, and the guys. He doesn't like refusal, I've learned that the hard way. So when the guys protect her, they'll get seriously hurt... or worse. I've got to stay steady... I have to keep this up, or I'll lose Emily for good. I'm ready to die for her if need be.

Emily

I watched the houses and sidewalks slug by through the backseat window. Derek sat in the passenger side, Mike sat in the driver's side seat. He was the manager. He drove ever so slowly, looking intently for anything that could clue he was still out there. I know he's still alive. I just do. And I know that my father is probably beating him senseless... and he's still keeping his mouth shut... for me... for the guys....

'Speak you idiot... don't hold your tongue for me... tell him where I am. Tell him. Please. Don't do this to yourself... don't be a hero. I love you too much to lose you.' A silent tear slipped down my right cheek. Derek turned around and saw that I was crying, he sighed heavily.

"We'll find him. I swear to you this: We will find Sonny. And I'll kill that bastard of a father if I must." He said with a sorrowful hostility that was very, very rare in Derek. The only other time I ever heard him so scornful was when I was crying into his chest after Sonny had hit me. He had told Matt and the rest of them that he would murder Sonny for this. I had to beg and plea to make him take it back... good thing it worked.

"I hope to God you will." I said to him, letting a few more tears fall. Mike stomped on the breaks. I jolted forward and asked him what was wrong, short of breath for a moment.

"Goddamn dog ran out in front of me!" he got out of the car, walking in front of the headlights. He picked up a little black and brown puppy, panting and pining.

"Cute, but stupid little doggy." he cursed the dog, reading his tags.

"One Seventy-Six Market Street. That's three houses up I believe." I looked at the puppy. He was little, and his tags shone a little. Mike got back in the car, and drove to One Seventy-Six Market Street. I opted to take the dog up to the door, feeling guilty that I wasn't doing anything to help. I took the puppy, and walked to the door. I rang the door bell and waited.

The door opened and a girl my age opened the door. She wore a From First To Last jacket with the band's buttons on it as well. I smiled at her nicely.

"We found this puppy, is he yours?"

"Oh! Goodness Matty! You silly puppy!" She smiled, laughing lightly. "I'm so sorry, did he cause you any trouble? He's so mischievous sometimes... I swear, I hardly know what to do with him sometimes!"

"I know, they're troublesome, but worth every bit of it. He's a handsome puppy, my boyfriend had one like that once. They're little rabble rousers!" I giggled, patting the puppy's head.

"Well, thank you for returning him at such a late hour. I apologize."

"It's nothing, really. You're welcome." We stayed silent for a second, when a gruff voice yelled for her.

"Lisa! Get down here!" She smiled at me. My eyes grew wide and my smile fell and twitched. I backed away slowly as she shut the door, glaring at me. I ran to the car as fast as I could.

"Emily! Emily what's wrong?"

"My father's in her basement! My father's in her fucking basement!" I yelled, grabbing at Derek's shirt ad pointing to the girl's house. What if she recognizes me? What if she tells him? What if she's got Sonny down there?

"Are you sure?" Mike asked

"I know that voice anywhere, Mike. That's my father's yell. Her name is Lisa."

"Should we call the police? What should we do?"

"No, don't call the police just yet. Call Matt and Travis." I said, pulling myself together.

'I know you're in there. I'm getting you back Sonny.... It's my turn to save the one I love.'

Sonny

Lisa came down the basement steps with Matty in her arms, looking weirded out.

"What's with the dog?"

"It's my puppy Matty! Some girl brought him to my door. I think they almost ran him over."

"What'd she look like?"

"Black-brown hair, really watery dark green eyes, a little shorter than me. And she had this necklace on... heart locket and a black ribbon choker with 'FFTL' on it." My eyes snapped open, looking her way. I mentally slapped myself for that, praying that he didn't see.

"Why Jason? What's it go to do with the matter at hand?"

"Wait, what's with the look, boy? Does she sound like your girlfriend?" I shut my eyes and looked down at my lap, then back up at him.

"Sounds like my sister." I said, he slapped me.

"You liar that was Emily wasn't it!?" I stayed silent. He looked at me and smiled sickeningly.

"He didn't even have to talk... she walked right to my doorstep." Lisa cackled. I watched as they prided themselves on Emily's mistake. I couldn't help but feel that this is all my fault. But I can still feel that she's just about to barge in and get caught... which I can't allow. Just then, a ring tone rang from across the room. I looked up, and nearly went into shock. Lisa had my cell phone in hand, and the song 'Emily' was being played. I sang that while we were at the park in Florida... the smile on Jason's face was enough to make me want to cry... but was nothing when he answered the phone.

"Hello... Emily...."