Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

What A Wonderful Way To Recover!

"Ms. Smith! You're friends are here!" Corrie said. Corrie is the woman who has helped me since I was admitted to the hospital. She smiled kindly and showed them in. Sonny was at my side in seconds, and the others were waiting and talking among themselves. I, on the other hand, was busy.

"I missed you, baby," he said, kissing me.

"I missed you too. Man I wanna get out of here... and out of this dress!" Sonny let a smile slip across his face. He tried to hide it, but I saw it.

"You're a sick, sick man..." I whispered. He just grinned and kissed my forehead. Corrie and Dr. Williams walked in a few minutes later, and told me that I was free to go as long as someone got me out. That was Travis' job. I was brought my clothes, and therefore, my freedom from the revealing hospital dress. Sonny was a little put out that he didn't get to help me dress. Once I was out, I hugged him and whispered in his ear,

"If you're a good boy, I'll let you help me take it off," he nodded his head, biting his lower lip and smiling. I giggled and took his hand, intertwining our fingers. On the ride home I called Ryan, and explained that I was perfectly fine, and everyone except Mike got away with no broken bones. He laughed at that. Ryan wanted to talk to Sonny, which I found rather obvious.

When Sonny closed my phone and turned to me, he said, "Your brother says that he approves of us being together, under one condition."

"What's that?"

"We stay happy with each other," Sonny smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Well that's not a problem... I can do that," I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"Same here," he laid his head on mine, and we watched the roads get swallowed up by our car.

Ryan

I sighed. I can't believe that through all this crap... they're still together, and still in love just as they were from the beginning. It's not that I'm mad at them for it... nor am I jealous or envious. I'm just shocked, because I know that your average person would have given up.

"Way to go Emily. You've got yourself a keeper," I said to myself, smiling and returning to my previous work on the computer.

'And to think that I was so worked up about them being together.... It's unbelieveable. I'm happy they found each other.'

Emily

I sang under my breath, leafing through a few pages of a magazine. Travis, Sonny, Matt, and Derek were talking as we all sat in the living room just like old times. The only thing missing was the beer bottle being spun or all of us drinking Kool-aid and telling dirty jokes.

"What'cha doin' baby?"

"Reading 'Absolute Boyfriend'."

"What'cha singin'?"

"Rose, by A Perfect Circle."

"Ooh, good song...."

"What'cha doin' now?"

I stared up at him, "Looking at you like you're weird."

"And... now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sonny what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. I wanna do something fun!" he got this look in his eyes... I know that look...

"You had better not be thinking about... oh no! No! No! Ah!" I screamed, he started tickling me like mad. I was howling with laughter by the time the whole house was echoing with everyone's voice. Just happy as ever. This is when I got the idea of bringing back our old favorite.

"Who's got Kool-aid?!" All the guys stopped laughing and Derek got up, running into the kitchen.

"We have... fruit punch! Who's got dirty jokes?"

"Ooh! Ooh! I do!" Matt raised his hand and shook it in the air like a child. We were retelling and listening to dirty jokes all day. And at night, we sat down to watch a movie. I think it was 'Scary Movie 3' or something, but it made me sleepy. I walked back to the room near the end, letting go of Sonny's hand and telling him I was tired. I was alone in the room for about fifteen minutes, laying on the bed in my P.J. shorts and my favorite blue tank top when Sonny decided to join me.

"Aw... I was really hoping you still had your clothes on," he whined, stripping down to a tee shirt and his boxers.

"But I still do! They're just my pajamas... why?" I asked, turning on my side an propping myself up on my elbow.

"You said that if I was good, I get to help you take it off... remember?" he smirked, leaning very close to my face. I took his face in my hands and fell back to the mattress, bringing his lips to mine.

"Let me keep my promise," I whispered to him. And the rest, is history.