Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

Home Sweet Home

He held her tight. He loved his baby sister. Ryan has his own apartment nearer to her school and his own. He promised her a place to stay when their parents were arrested. He glanced out her window, a police officer was parked outside across the street. He smiled and pointed this out to Emily.

"Thank heavens! I feel safer already."

"I won't let him hurt you. I'm staying here until the arrest, then you can move into my place. You'll love it! And... I have a surprise for you," he smiled softly. She hugged him tightly again.

"Can I sleep in your room until we go? He-he broke my lock last weekend," she whispered, sounding ashamed to have not been able to protect herself.

"Yes. You're safe with me." They stood up. She stretched a little.

"I love you Ryan. You're the perfect brother, I love you so much," she smiled and hugged him around his stomach, she is very short compared to his seventeen-year-old body. It warmed him to hear that, and seeing his sister's smile. She let go, grabbing two pillows and a thick blanket from her bed. Making her place on the floor, she snuggled herself into them and took a very long, six hour nap.

Meanwhile, In A Recording Studio A Little Ways From There

"Ryan! Hey what's up?" one of his clients asked.

"A lot! You won't believe what's happened to me these last four days!"

"Don't go into detail so soon man, we're here for a reason. Let's get it over with!" Another client walked over, patting him on the back. The band stepped into the booth and began to set up. A few moments later, the lead singer ran into the studio.

"Shit! I'm sorry guys, I got ambushed on the way," he apologized, it looked like it too. His hair was all messed up, his jacket was missing, sun glasses broken, he was a total wreck. He smiled awkwardly. Plopping down into a chair next to Ryan, the band began to play.