Bang! Bang! Guns Go Bang!

The Company Party

The band began to play, while the battered singer sang his part under his breath. Now seemed to be the best time to ask.

"Hey, you think I can bring my little sister in to meet you guys? She's in love with the band."

"Yeah! How old is she?"

"She's turning fourteen in a few weeks."

"Really? Hm...."

"You're not thinking-- no way! Hands off my sister!"

"Dude! Calm it down. I wasn't thinking that! I was thinking, maybe we should bring her in during that company party."

"Aw! Perfect! Her birthday is during the party too! I love you man!" Ryan attacked him with a hug, they were really good friends. They wrestled in the chairs until the band stopped playing and were watching through the sound-proof window, laughing wildly. After the sound tech and vocalist were done, the rest of the band was rolling around laughing in the booth. Ryan opened the door and the band stopped for a breath.

"Hey guys, look... I know that was funny, but I was hoping I could bring my little sister to meet you guys and all the others for her birthday present."

"Hell yeah! If she's your sister she's gotta be fucking awesome."

"I love you guys! Hey, any of you talk to Gerard lately?"

"Yeah, I have!" one of them raised a hand from the floor. "He's bringin everyone and their fuckin brother!"

"Underoath? Fall Out Boy? Avenged Seven Fold? Everyone...?"

"Yep, everyone!"

"I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees all of this!" He was shaking with anticipation. The next two weeks are gonna be really good.

"How old is she gonna be?"

"Fourteen at three a.m."

"Sweet! Hey, hey, hey!" the drummer wiggled his eyebrows, looking at the vocalist.

"Sonny! Don't you lay a hand on my sister or so help me!"

"Relax man, I don't want your sister!"

"Hey! It's Matt you have to look after!"

"Shut up Travis!"

"What about you Jon?"

"Leave me out of this please!"

"Leave me out of this please!"

"Shut the fuck up, Derek!"

"Save it! Please! Now, let get this thing over with, I have to clean out a room for my sister." And at that, Sonny ran out and into a different booth.