Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

Lilly was any other girl that turned 18.

She had decent friends.

A decent job.

Not to mention a older brother that loved her.

What she didn’t have were parents.

They were killed ten years ago by William Beckett, leader of the Dandies, and every since then her brother David has worked to avenge her parents.

Though, what Lilly didn’t know was that their parents were promised immortality for their second child.

David on the other hand was looking for a way around it. Even if it meant getting the same tattoo down to the last detail.

When she was younger Lilly received a tattoo. It was two letters. The letter “W” and the letter “B” wrapped in thorns.

It was for William.

He was more then pleased when he found out it was a women he would be receiving. He, who had been alone for so long, was happy to fall for her fast.

Now, he was going to have her no matter what the local hunters wanted to do.

What William didn’t know was how close Lilly would become with the vampire hunter Pete.

Surprisingly, Pete was a vampire himself. He didn’t want to be but he was willing to use the abilities to destroy William.

As David continued to do research on vampires he created a serum that could let a vampire walk in the day.

It was going to become a crucial part for the hunter team. It could mean that Pete would be that much closer to human.

It was that much easier to attack the Dandies

That much easier to save Lilly.

But then again, William is old and wise.

******************
©Alpha Disaster. All story material is my own EXECPT FOR: Most character names.
The following belongs to their rightful owners and only used for affect on the story: Pete Wentz, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley, Patrick Stump, William Beckett, Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Michael Chislet, and Mike Carden

And yes, ..........
WILLIAM BECKETT READ THIS STORY AND LIKED IT!
Woot!