Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

Part 15 Get off of me!

************************
Brendon’s POV

I just stared at my ceiling. I needed to do something but I don’t know what. It was so fucking frustrating to just sit here and do nothing.

“Brendon?”

I looked over at my door and Maddi was there.

I glared, “What?”

She came over to my bed, “Brendon”

“WHAT?”

She came and climbed on top of me. Whore. She kissed my neck softly, “I can help you clear your mind off of things”

I flipped us over with me hovering over her, “And what makes you think I want to do that?”

She reached up and stroked my chest, “Because you need it.”

“I don’t need shit.”

“Come on Brendon.” She reached up and nipped at my neck again, “You need to relax and have some fun.”

“I would if William would let me have my fun.”

“He won’t let you have her,” She smiled, “That’s why I’m here.”

“Max just sent you to get info….”

“No.” She pulled at the hem off my shirt, “You just need this.”

************************
Lilly’s POV

William closed his eyes for a second and reopened them, “You wouldn’t want to be with him right now.”

“Why?”

“He’s about to get laid.”

I gulped, “What?”

“You know? About to have sex.”

I glared, “I know that. But with who?”

I didn’t need him to answer. Maddi! I moved so I was on my back.

“Very good.” William climbed on top of me.

I just looked him in the eyes. That lovely aroma was filling my nostrils. Please. Do not try to make a move on me. William just giggled. I moved slightly up away from him. I looked up at the headboard. Totally forgetting I had now stretched my neck to the open. William noticing this pressed his lips to my neck. I let out a sharp gasp. I mumbled his name softly. I was too tired for this.

“William?”

I received a grunt. That’s when he started licking. I think looking for a pulse. He stopped and nipped. I pressed my hands on William’s chest trying to push him off of me. He grabbed my hands with one of his and moved them above my head. He used his other free hand to hold my head in place.

“William!”

He was beginning to scare me. He continued nipping and soon sucking on one spot. Please tell me you’re not giving me a hickey. He pulled back and smiled, “Just a little gift.”

He continued and I slid down. Desperately trying to move away from this new intrusion. This was a little too close for comfort and I just couldn’t take it. He tested some boundaries and I didn’t want him to cross any lines.

“Get off of me.”

He sighed, “But you where just about to react with it.”

“Get the fuck off of me!”

“And if I don’t? Don’t leave me lonely.”

“If you don’t I figure something out.”

“Your face is completely red. You had to of liked it.”

I closed my eyes, "Get off of me please.”

“Or is it cause you’ve never been this close to a man before?”

“You are no man, just a horny boy who knows no limits.”

His smile vanished, “And you’re a helpless girl which I have no problem ripping open.”

I opened my mouth and no words came out.

He smell me. Yes he smelled me, “Granted you’re a lot pretty then most.”

I rolled my eyes.

He moved to my ear, “When the time comes. I’m going to love draining you dry.”

*********************
Brendon’s POV

Oh what the hell? Why not? I reached down and kissed her neck. Boy, she’s sure in for a surprise. She arched up and pulled my head closer. I dragged my teeth against her neck and she just moaned. I wanted to puke. She really was a whore.

She ran her hands up my chest, bringing my shirt up slightly. I pulled it off and she pushed up on my chest.

“What?” I moved off of her.

She crawled out of bed and started pulling her clothes off, “It’s just faster when we do it ourselves.”

I removed my pants and she was left in her “undergarments.” I pressed her to the wall and assaulted her in kisses. Anywhere I could get. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer.

“Brendon.”

I grunted.

“Bren-”

“What?”

‘Can we go on the bed?”

“You’re so fucking demanding!”

“What can I say?” She shrugged.

We moved to the bed with me on top of her. Now or never. Was I actually going to do this…and I don’t mean the sex. Yes, you should do this. I held her by her chin. I drove my teeth into her neck.

She gasped. She’s going to wish she never fucked with me. I let my fingers slid into her mouth. I pulled back and held her neck with my other hand. I pulled on her mandible. She looked at me shocked. With the hand in her mouth I pulled hard, ripping her jaw right off. She exploded under me and my bed was filled with ash.

“That’ll teach you to stop fucking around.”
***********************