Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

33 I can't

******************

Lilly’s POV

I crawled on top of Pete and blushed even more. He smiled while blushing; He drew my mouth closer and locked lips. That might have been all that we’ve been doing but I don’t mind. It felt so good.

David would kill me if he knew

Then we don’t tell him.

Pete?

He pulled back, “What’s wrong?”

“This” I pointed at him, “This is wrong”

“How is it wrong?”

“Pete…I can’t do this with you”

“What…why?”

“You’re like a pedophile in this situation...”

“Are you calling me old?”

I smiled, “Yea”

“Now,” He pushed me back and crawled on top of me, “I’ll let you know that I’m only twenty three”

“How long have you been twenty three?”

“As of…June fifth”

“Liar”

He gasped, “I would never”

“At least when you one hundred eighty you’ll know you won’t need Viagra”

“What the hell?” His smile was taking up his whole face

“I wonder how old William is”

“Two”

I rolled my eyes, “Seriously”

“I don’t know…nor care”

I let out a laugh, “Get off of me”

His smile disappeared, “But I’m comfy”

“I don’t care” I laughed, “Pete…you’re heavy”

“Oh so now you’re calling me fat?”

“No...Just too many muscles.”

“How do you know…” He tilted his head in suspicion, “Did you watch me take a shower a few days ago?”

I blushed so red, “Hell no…I would nev-”

He cut me off “You sure…I’m sure I heard the door open”

“Oh God no…Eww”

“Now I’m repulsive?”

“No…you not you’re…”

“I’m what?”

“Nothing”

“Come on…what were you going to say? Hot, cute, attractive, charming, adorable, sweet, pretty, appealing, has a nice a*s?”

“Why were most of those synonyms of cute? But no...none of those.” I smiled.

He smirked, “maybe…”

“What?”

He bit his lip and backed off of me. I scoot out form under him and he moved so he was sitting comfortably. He pointed to his chest, “How can you not find this attractive?”

“I didn’t say it wasn’t attractive…I said you’re old”

“You’re eighteen”

“And?”

“It’s not like I’m fifty”

“You could be”

He reached for my hands to pull me closer to him. I adjusted so I was on my knees and in between his legs. He led my hands so they where on his chest. I gulped; he was looking at me seriously. I brought my hands close to the base of his neck; I scooted closer to look at the tattoo that was there.

Each thorn entwined with another. I ran my fingers over a few almost expecting it to prick me. Pete kept really still as I dragged my hands lower. My fingers move slowly and reached just above his belly button. He laughed and stopped my fingers, “Sorry…I’m ticklish”

I smiled devilishly…His stomach tightened under my fingers, “You do know that if you do tickle me…there will be hell to pay”

He sat back, leaning against the headboard. This resulted my hands to slide lower and land on his next tattoo…The love bat. I blushed oh how close my hands where to his “area.” I lent a little closer to look at it more closely. I let my index finger of my left hand trace the left wing and move to trace the rest.

He squirmed a little. It had to be bugging him. I glanced down and noticed the bulge in his pants. Could I go any redder?

He tilted my head up to look at him, “See…this is what you do to me.”

“Uh…um…”

I had no words. I don’t think he had any either. He reached down smiling away and forced my hand to go lower. I swallowed hard but didn’t break eye contact. He let go of my hand and I felt the bulge under my hand. My mouth opened but no words came out. I couldn’t believe what I was going to do. I cupped the bulge and Pete let out a moan. Not breaking eye contact I forced my hand to move against his bulge.

He threw his head, “If only you knew how good that felt”

I pulled my hand back, “I can’t do this Pete”

He looked back at me quickly, “What? You where doing fine.”

I shook my head, “Pete…I just can’t”

“Are you scared?”

“I don’t know…I just can’t.”

The only nice thing out of this whole situation was that Pete had forgotten bout his blood lust and was now horny. He sat up and pulled me close. My head was firmly pressed in the crook of his neck.

“Lilly…relax…”

I felt a pressure on my thigh. Pete kept running his and up and down my leg.

“Are you that uncomfortable?”

“I’m just not use to it”

“So I’m moving too fast?”

“No…it’s just new with you”

“Don’t take this the wrong way…but how far have you gone with someone?”

The heat increased against my cheeks, “That’s none of your business”

“Come on…its between us”

“no…that’s none of your business”

He grabbed my hand that had the cut on it, “What happened?”

“I fell and cut myself”

He brought it to his lips and licked the wound.

“Pete?”

“Shhhh”

His lips were firmly pressed against the wound and he parted his lips. With this new pressure it reopened the cut. I hissed at the pain and Pete licked away at the escaping blood. After awhile I felt his fangs push into the skin. I mumbled his name but he ignored me. He greedily sucked away until the blood stopped.

He pulled back and licked his lips, “You taste…”

I cut him off, “Like candy?”

He furred his eyebrows “How you know?”

“Brendon told me all AB positive taste the same.”

He smiled, “You’ve gone all they way”

I glared at him, “You dick…”

“It’s not my fault…I just looked through memories”

“Those are my own and mine alone”

He looked apologetic, “Lilly…I’m sorry”

“I don’t give a f*ck”

“Did he hurt you?”

I looked down, “That’s none of your business”

He turned my head and lifted to look at him, “Did he cheat?”

“It’s none…”

He cut me off, “Why can’t you just tell me?”

“Why does it matter?”

“Cause I want to know why you won’t let me get close to you”

I sighed, “He left me for a whore who left him.”

“After you had sex with him?”

“Yea…I lost my virginity to him”

“You do know I wouldn’t do that right?”

*****************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
warning...next part has a sex scene...you can pass it and read the chapter after it..nothing is imprtant in the next part