Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

34 Maybe I can

**************************

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay this is totally awkward….this is a sexish scene…you don’t have to read it…at all….you can just skip a head….so WARNING GIVIN…..Just skip past this if you are uncomfortable about it…..it wont ruin the story/plot…just go to the next chapter….

One: I’m not attracted to Pete

Two: He has a family

Three: His like 28!!! No before you yell “Well Gerard is 31” please note…I would never sleep with Gerard Way.

Four: I’m involved with someone so this is awkward…

But I can’t turn down request….I’m just going to think of someone else while I write this

LAST WARNING

*************************************

Lilly’s POV

I just looked away from him.

“You do know that right?”

“Pete”

He folded his arms, “You don’t believe me”

“I didn’t say that”

“You don’t have too”

I laid sideways on his chest “I trust you”

I looked up at him. His face was calm and he was looking across the room. He didn’t believe me. It was bugging him too. I reached up and kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

“Pete…I’m sorry”

“No it’s my fault…I shouldn’t have pressured you into telling me…Hell I shouldn’t have gone and looked.”

I leaned towards his neck and kissed again and he squirmed, “Easy”

His warning meant nothing. He loosened his arms and I turned in them so I was on my stomach. I forced my lips against his and entangled my hands in his hair. As my hands continued I pulled his head closer. When he pressed back with it felt as if my lips where pressed against a wall. I almost wondered if they’d bruise.

He sat up and I leaned back. Both of us not daring to break the kiss. He pulled away. I groaned at the loss of his lips against my own. He pushed me back and I fell n my back. He moved to now tower over me. I reached up and pulled his head back. His lips were addictive. His forehead rested against my own. His head tilted slightly to the right so our noses barely brushed as we kissed.

His lips left my own and moved to my neck. He nipped and sucked on the skin. His hands, still placed by my head, moved closer to me. His legs where on either sides of my own and were now moving to be in between them.

“Pete”

Still on his knees he pulled at my shirt. He pulled back from my neck and looked at me, “is it ok?”

“Yes” I mumbled back towards him.

I sat up and pulled my shirt off. He pressed me back down and kissed at the exposed skin. I felt my face heat up. I reached down; my fingers slid over the button of his jeans. I undid it quickly and he pulled back, “Are you sure you want to do this…I mean after all of this crap?”

I nodded. He wiggled out of his jeans and threw them somewhere. It didn’t matter. His legs where now on either sides of my hips. He bended down to enclose my lips again and I licked his bottom lip. He opened slightly letting me slither my tongue into his territory. He moaned and reached for my pajamas.

I lifted my hips up and he pulled them down. He backed off of and pulled them completely off. Now I was embarrassed. I was practically naked in front of him. He leaned to my ear, “You beautiful”

“I don’t feel it”

He smiled, “Well you are”

His cocky smiled made me smile, “Sure…just coax me some more”

“Who says I’m coaxing… I’m being serious”

I sat up and kissed him yet again. He reached behind me. I knew what he was going for. He unclasped my bra and I let him pull it off my shoulders and away from my skin. He let it fall by the bed and he moved to remove his boxers. I blushed at him being exposed.

He tilted my head up. He was smiling, “Are you still sure you want to go through with this?”

I nodded again. I’ve already agreed to go with it. He looked at me seriously, “I have to be sure you’re okay with it”

He got off the bed and retrieved his jeans. He pulled out his wallet and opened a small pocket. I furred my eyebrows in confusion.

“Ah ha…here it is”

He pulled out a small wrapper and dropped his jeans. He came back over and tried to open the small package. I smiled as he tired to bite it. He sat on the bed and I took it from him. I pulled at the corner and it ripped off easily.

He took it back and smiled at me, “How did you do that?”

“I’m special…check and see if it’s expired”

“They have expiration dates?”

“Yea”

He looked at the package, “Not it’s still good…for a year”

He took it out and looked at me, “Remind me to thank your brother later”

I looked at him puzzled and he slid the condom over his length. He looked up at me and pulled my head close to steal a kiss. He pulled back, “okay last time…are you sure?”

“Yes…I’m sure”

I laid with my head hitting the pillows. He moved to hover and I lifted my hips up again. He pulled the last item off and kissed my forehead. When he did enter I gasped and arch my back. He pressed his lips against my mouth to keep me quiet. I shut my eyes tightly. For my second time it still hurt. His lips left mine, “Look at me Lilly”

I opened my eyes and he stared right back at me. He continued to thrust in me. He groaned as well as trail sloppy kisses all over my neck. I arched again and moaned. We locked eyes and he kissed my forehead.

“Pete”

“Hmm?”

I wrapped my arms around him. I had nothing but intense sensations run down my body like waves. He closed his eyes for a brief second and I reached up to kiss him softly. He moaned against my lips, “God…Lilly…Only if you knew how perfect you are”

My stomach muscles tighten and I moaned in response. He leaned his head down and I could hear is breathing in my ear. He was panting which is weird because he’s dead and all. He moaned again and ran his hands down my body painfully slow.

I felt nothing but pleasure and I didn’t mind. I don’t think Pete did either. He was sending me over the edge; him as well. He started thrusting faster. He was desperately trying to get as close to me as he could. It was like he was trying to make us one human piece. I arched up, pulling him close. His lips again locked with mine.

Once we declined he pulled out of me and next to me. His lips next to my ear, “You are perfeact”

“Is that the new ‘I love you’?”

“If you want it to be”

I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled, “I’m going to take a shower so just sit back”

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom next to this room. I smiled and stretched…my stomach muscles started to hurt. I groaned and slid under the covers. I just wanted to lay still. So I closed my eyes and relaxed.

********************************************