Sequel: Devotion and Desire
Status: Completed

Bitten

42 “Let go of me”

********************
Lilly’s POV

I bolted past him to grab the sharp pointy object. He grabbed me from behind and pulled me close to the body he was using. It may have smelled like Brendon but definitely not Brendon.

“Let go of me.”

I broke free and I reached for it. It slid away on its own. I growled and William picked it up. He disappeared and I turned around. He threw in behind the fire. I watched as it began to turn red do to the heat. I glance to the corner and saw a baseball bat. I ran over and grabbed it. Brendon’s face smiled but I could tell it was William’s trademark smirk. He came forward and I waited till he got close enough. I swung and nailed him in the side.

He leaned sideways and grabbed the bat. He pulled the bat and me close to him. He forced me backwards and pinned me to the wall. He grabbed the bat and I reached for it. His right hand held me in my place. As much as I loved to hurt William I really didn’t want to hurt Brendon’s body. He walked away from me and I ran and jumped on his back. I was still trying to grab the bat.

He leaned it forward and I pulled at the hair on his head. He chucked the bat and it slid out of the room. I jumped off of him and in that direction of the bat. Once I reached the archway I couldn’t go and farther. I banged my fist against it. I fell to my knees. I was going to die alone.

***************************
Brendon’s POV

I held my hands up defensively, “Pete. Don’t! It's me Brendon!”

“Oh sure.”

“Look I’ll prove it.”

“How?”

“Andy pants Joe today in the kitchen.”

He gave me the weiredest look, “It is you!”

Pete lowered his stake and I took a deep breath. I was trapped on William’s body. And let me tell you. When you’ve spent twenty two years in your own body and randomly get forced to another, it's scary. Not to mention that I’m a lot taller now.

“So where is William leading her?”

“I don’t know. We where walking in the woods and yeah.”

I fell to my knees. Pete came close to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. William’s shoulder, “Are you okay Brendon?”

“No. I’m trying to get back to my own body.”

**********************
Lilly’s POV

“Get off of me you sick bastard!”

William used his knees to hold my arms down. I was wiggling the best I could to get out of this position. William clamped off the throat and I couldn’t breathe. It felt like he was pressing me harder to the wood floor. He just glared at me, “Stop struggling. I knew you wouldn’t hurt this body.”

He closed his eyes and open growled, “Don’t you dare.”

He removed his hands from my throat and I inhaled. His eyes opened and backed off of me. He looked around scared. He made eye contact with me. I stared at Brendon’s body and got off the ground.

“Lilly. Where are we?”

“Shut up Beckett. I know its still you.”

Brendon shook his head, “It’s me.”

“Alright. Where did I move my pop tarts to keep them away from Joe?”

“You placed them behind the bottle of molasses.”

I sighed, it was Brendon. I rubbed my neck and sat down in the chair, “I thought I had to stake you for a minute there.”

“You should have! William would have been killed.”
*********************