Black Roses

The New Year

All I hear is the yelling of my parents. I hate when they fight why can’t just get along. I sit up in my bed and look at the clock its 11:30. I get out of bed and go and open my door, I look out and see my mum hitting my dad all of a sudden she says, “Get the hell out of my house now!” I ran out of my room and my mum saw me and told me to go back to my room, I didn’t listen. I asked her why they didn’t get along and she told me to just get out of here.

I saw my dad getting ready to leave and I ran over to give him a hug but he just pushed me away and then left. I was about to cry and but my mum told me to go to my room. I lay down in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

My alarm went off, I couldn’t believe it was seven; my mind was blurry from last night. I got dressed and went downstairs. Mum was sitting at the table and my cat was by the door. I went to the cabinet and grad a pop-tart, when I sat down at the table my mum looked up and said…
“Alexia, me and you dad are getting a divorce.”
I sat there speechless and confused.
“What! You tell me this before school.”

I grabbed my bag and ran to school. I saw Bella out front and she stopped me before I hit a pole. She sat me down and held me until I stopped, I told her what happened and then the bell rung and we went to class. I was sitting in class and I couldn’t concentrate, third hour came and then it was lunch.

I went down to lunch and my friends were at the table already. I sat down and they looked up at me like I did something wrong.
“Um, did I do something wrong?”
“No it’s the new kid sitting behind you.” Said Bella.
I looked behind me and I saw him, his shaggy black hair, bright blue eyes, and amazing smile. I bit my lip and quickly turn around that I almost fell off my chair.

“Um uh.. Who is the new kid?”
“Oh that’s Jacob but people call him Jake, he is in my chemistry class.” Said Eric.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexia's friends are....Bella Eric Taylor(taylor is a guy) and Alexis.

Plz comment my newest story and i want to know how i am at writing.