Black Roses

Going Home

The next day I got to go home, but I didn’t want to go home I felt so terrible there. I walk in the door and I felt like no one was ever going to come back. I walked into my mum’s room and grabbed her favorite shirt and laid on her bed and started to cry. I still couldn’t convince myself that she was gone every time I did it tore me apart. I realized I fell asleep, when I woke up I went upstairs to my room I didn’t know what I was going to do sense my dad doesn’t care and my mother is gone I didn’t know where I would stay. Right when I sat down on my lime green bed the doorbell rung. I got up and went to go answer it, I opened the door and it was my dad he grabbed me and held me tight. I wanted to cry but I held it back and then I said “Why are you here?” I waited for him to answer.

“I heard you got hit by a car and then the hospital said you went home and I came here to see if you were ok.” He said so happy that I was ok.

I didn’t really buy it because well he didn’t care about my mum being gone.

“Like you care… don’t care that mum is gone and why would you care about me?”

“I do care that your mum is gone but I am more worried about you because you are the only family that I have left.”

“No I am not you have grandma and you are my only family left because she isn’t even my grandma.” I said pissed off about to cry.

“I know… but I also came here to have you come live with me.”

“NO! I am not moving I love it here and I am not leaving my friends.”

“We wont have to move I will move into your mums…”

“NO you are not moving anything in her room! You will never enter her room only I will.” I said interrupting him.

He looked shocked by how I said that but I was so mad that I really didn’t want him to enter that room and touch anything. I look at his aura and it is light blue, I felt so bad for making him sad but after my mum died, Taylor not talking to me and Eric hitting me with his car well I was just not myself and on top of all that I can read peoples minds which I haven’t tried yet. I look at my dad and read his mind.

“I can’t believe she is this mad… I hope she gets better.”

He seems so worried about me so I am going to show him that I am doing better so he doesn’t bug me about it. i went up to my room and then everything went black and I fainted.