Black Roses

At Home

When I woke up I noticed that my room seemed a little different my clothes were in my closet all hanging up, my make-up on top of my dresser was stacked in the right spots and my bed was made, then it came to me my dad had something to do with it. I ran downstairs and my dad was sitting on the couch in the family room.

“Why is my room all neat and everything in its place!?”

“Oh I went up there I thought you fell asleep on the floor so I cleaned your room, is that a bad thing?”

“No I was just wondering why it was so clean.” I said and then went into the kitchen to make supper.

I didn’t make anything special I just made steak and potatoes and when I was done I cleaned up and headed up to my room. I sat down at my computer and Jake started to talk to me.

Jake- hey I heard you went home how is it there?

Alex-hi, umm yea and my dad showed up and now he said he is going to move back in a live here.

Jake-oh well at lets you don’t have to move….so are you going to be at school tomorrow…
cause I was I should walk you to school so you don’t get hurt again…hehe…

Alex-Thanks but no thanks I cant go back to school until next week…

Jake-Ok…well I will bring you your homework if that’s ok?...

Alex-Um… sure that would be great thanks Jake… well I am going to get some rest night…

I signed off and went into the bathroom to take a shower, when I got out I put on my all time low t-shirt and pajama pants and walked over to my bed. I looked at my desk and there was a letter laying on top of my lab-top, I opened the letter and it said…

Dear Alexia,

I am sorry I have to leave for some out of town business I will be back in a week. I left you some money in your purse. Be careful.

Love Always,
Dad.

I was so upset that he had to leave but that wasn’t new, ever sense he took that lawyer job he has been going to court and going out of town a lot more. I walked downstairs to make sure the door was locked and then walked into my mums room. When I walked into her room it smelt so good that I thought she was standing right next to me. I walked over to her bathroom and opened the door it was always so beautiful in here and clean I loved it. I walked over to her Jacuzzi like bathtub and sat down in it, it felt like just four days ago when she was sitting here and then she left and got into that darn accident. I curled up into the fetal position and started to cry. A few minutes later I got up and walked back up to my bedroom and crawled onto my soft bed and feel asleep like someone knocked me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanx for the comments