Midnight Runner

Chapter 24: Midst of Passion.

Jacob and I walked to his house and laid down on his bed looking out his window talking as we admired the stars. Jacob twirled his fingers in my hair as I laid on his fore arm wrapping my arms around his muscular torso. It went silent we stopped talking and we gazed out at the stars, then Jacob moved to where I was on the bed and he was hovering over me. I knew what was coming and I was excited and nervous at the same time because I didn't know what to really expect from how Jacob would act. "So the last time I saw you at the bonfire two months ago we were talking about how that white dress was too tempting." Jacob still hovered over me. "Yah." I sighed a little cause I really wanted to do it with him back at that time I was more than ready. "The reason why I didn't was because I was a little afraid I would hurt you." He chuckled lightly to himself. "But I knew you weren't going to." I replied back sternly. "Paige, I'm twice your weight and 4 timez your height plus I'm a wolf, I have no clue what's going to happen." Jacob didn't raise his voice but he got a little serious. "I know, I know I just love you a lot." Blushing I lingered my eyes away for a couple seconds before Jake pulled them back. "And like I said I love you." He smiled as he leaned in for one of the most passionat kisses he has ever given me.

We kissed for a couple minutes while Jacob took off my shirt then my pants. I have to admit it I was nervous the most I have been in my whole life but I knew I was going to be just fine because Jacob was gentle. Jacob stopped for a minute examining and making sure I was okay before he started to do anything he would regret. After a couple of long hot minutes the tingly sensation between Jake's hot body and my cold body mixed and felt like having fruit hit a cage like thunder and the drops splash down on your skin ever so lightly. Jake kissed me over and over again and stopped a couple times to make sure I was okay. I had never felt better I was with the person I loved the most and I never wanted to be anywhere else. Jacob held me tight to his body not letting go breathing down my neck sending chills up my spine. I felt hotter than before and I was unsure what I would do in the next couple minutes or even would there be a next couple minutes?

The sensation from his heat, his movements, his language made me hotter to where I thought if I wasn't in Jake's arms I might as well melt. Finally I was one with Jacob and he was one with me. I laid there wrapped up in his blue sheet as he held me in his arms smiling bright just like the moon. He turned his head towards me kissing my forehead. "You okay?" Jacob smiled. "Yes I'm fine." I giggled kissing him on his lips. "Thats good I was afraid I hurt you." He wipped his forehead as I could tell he was sweating. "No you didn't but Jake are you hot?" Looking at him he was sweating more than usual. Was it because what we just did made it worse? Or the fact that I was laying next to him with a blanket and he usually doesn't use blankets? "Nah I'm fine it's just a little toasty in here." He laughed but I wasn't joking. "No Jake, come." I got up holding the blanket with one hand and pulling Jacob to his small small balcony with the other.

I stood by him for a couple seconds watching his reaction as his sweating face changed into a cool face. "Yah I guess I needed this, I'm not thinking well now." Jacob laughed rubbing his head. I could also tell that Jake was nervous two before. I wrapped my arms around one of his arms' and leaned against his body as we watched the illuminating golden moon sparkle down on us. "Thank you Jacob." I smiled. Jacob laughed a little before he said anything. "Trust me I wanted it way longer than you ever did." He still laughed. "How long?" I turned to him with the weirdest look I coul make in my life. "Well since the day you lost your memory and when we came you were in that dress, I know you were in danger but god if you could have looked at yourself you would have agreed." Jake blushed I guess it was weird for him to say that. "Really you liked that I thought I looked and acted like a little girl I don't know what came over me at that time." Shaking my head Jacob had froze.

"Jake, what's wrong?" Questioning him he smelt the air and looked out beyond his house waiting until he snarled. "I have to go the pack needs me." He said unwrapping the blanket from around his waist already happy that he was naked. "It's kinda like your Superman, you know." I chuckled as he turned back looking at me. "Superman?" He tried to hide his laugh. "Yah because Superman told Lous Lane that he had to go and he had another idenity." I nodded noticing that I was cold now. "And what's my other identity?" He laughed. "Your wolf form but instead of fighting crime by yourself you have the Justice League to help you." I started to laugh. "Oh yah funny I'll make sure to tell them that." Jacob walked back over to me holding my face. "Be careful, and Billy already knew that you were going to be spending the night so no worries on that but please lock the window if you start to hear anything." He kissed me walking back to where he was going to jump. I still wasn't used to his whole naked body yet but we would have to work on that. "I will but you be careful two." I smiled waving. "Superman HO!" Jacob jumped turning to his wolf form before he hit the ground. "No thats Thundercats!" I yelled shaking my head laughing.

Jacob turned back to me before he ran off as I faintly herd him wimpering. "It's fine go." I waved one last time before he did run off. I walked off the balcony closing and locking the window right before I plopped down on Jacob's bed. I was the happiest person alive because I had a great person. I don't know why Bella turned him down? But I was glad she did. I was overally exhasted Jacob did want it longer than I ever did not to mention he went longer than I wanted him to. "Crap I should put clothes on." I laughed climbing out of the bed and sheet. "Jacob where did you put my clothes?" I whispered crawling around his floor until I found one of his black button up shirts. "This is going to have to deal." I slipped on the shirt buttoning it up as I noticed it could have been a dress for me. "Well this is going to say something in the morning." I chuckled hoping that Billy or anybody else besides Jacob would come in the morning or they would know something was up.

Birds chirped, the morning dew on the window glistened from the sun running down. "Ugh." I groaned lifting my head from the aching pain on the back of my head. I opened my eyes slowly figuring out why I couldn't move from my waist down. "Jake?!" I shrieked noticing that Jacob was naked laying on the lower part of my body. Jake rose his head freaking out trying to figure out why I acted like that. "Are you okay?" He placed his hand against my cheek. "I would be but your on me naked."I tried to look away from him. "Sorry." He put a pair of grey baggy pants. "Better?" He laughed. "Yes." I smiled back at him. "Wait you're wearing my black button up shirt." He pointed at the shirt. "Well yes cause I couldn't find any of my clothes." I pointed back at him getting up from the bed. "And because of you I couldn't find a shirt." Jacob laughed.

Then coming to my aid as I almost fell off the bed trying to get up. "I wouldn't walk around to much". He chuckled gripping around my waist. "I wouldn't have to do that if you didn't turn into animal." I smiled. "I told you." He laughed. We walked down the hall and into the living room where the pack sat. "Oh man well isn't it the two love birds." Emrby grinned crossing his arms. "I see you made up, wish I could have make up." Paul was interupted by Jacob who started to say something. "So who's up for breakfast he said leaving my side and taking the pack with him into the kitchen as Emily, Leah and I waited behind in the living room. I sat down smiling happy I could see them again. "So you did do it?!" Emily gasped in happiness. "Yah." I ached all over. "It's alright you'll get used to the aching the day later I know I did." Emily chuckled. "Emily!" Leah said blocking her ears. "She hasn't done it yet." Emily kept smiling she loved teasing Leah but only because she loved her.

An hour went by and still no sign on the guys coming out from the kitchen. "Is everything okay with the guys?" I turned to Leah and Emily for answers. "Well to tell you the truth I don't know and neither does Leah." Emily crossed her legs. "That's why Leah and I came today we wanted to see if you knew what was going on." Emily had sorrow in her voice. Sam never kept anything from Emily, never. So what was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
3 more comments before I post the next one