As Shadows Play

How can I be the evil one if you keep ***ing up my evil moments?

I sat in the red velvet chair (vintage 1952) in the corner of the room. My one foot rested on the ground while the other was slung lazily over the other arm of the chair. My arms rested behind my head and I gazed at the world through half lidded eyes. Sadly, at this point the world was quite boring.

Most of our clan was doing other things… forming cliques with or against the newcomers, holing up in bedrooms, or doing the evil overlord’s bidding. The only ones in the room with me were a hippie looking fella, wearing jeans and hippie sandals, the one with the nice ass, the red head, and a delicate black haired girl with sort of a bob. I wish Brendon were here… he’d make things interesting. Hey… Come to think of it, I haven’t seen Brendon since yesterday when those noobs showed up.

Bing!

Little red flag going up! Number 1- that is SO not like Brendon! Number 2- Something seemed up with that hot guy… and if I know Brendon (which I do) he’d be on that like a stripper to a dollar bill. Finally Number 3- fresh meat + Brendon + potential for mischief = Anything but not seeing him for an excess of 18 hours!

“PETE!” I yelled at nothing.

“Yes your evilness?” he asked, appearing out of nowhere and giving a small bow.

“Where’s Brendon?” I whined, pouting my bottom lip and squeezing my eyes shut.

“Well, how the hell should I know?” he asked, straightening up and crinkling his nose.

“You know everything! You’re the little gossip whore!” I waved my arms around to get my point across, resulting in me losing my balance and almost sliding off the chair. His face said ‘oh, do go on!’ but he let a whine out.

“Oh I am not! … Besides… You know you love it,” he winked and stuck out his tongue at me. I had been focusing so hard at making Pete explode by only looking at him, I hadn’t noticed the cute thin boy from the West coven who had just walked up next to us.

“Oh hi,” I said in a tone somewhere between a purr and a flat tire.

“Hey,” he responded, hands in the pockets of his ridiculously tight skinny jeans.

“Can I help you?” I suggested, trying not to sound interested or bitchy (God I don’t even know I can have both emotions at the same time at all!)

“Yah actually there is. There was this kid yesterday that checked me in… I was just wondering where I could find him.” He had this perpetual smirk on his face, but part of him looked a little bit shy.

“Oh… well…” an evil smirk came to rest on my face.

“Carrie…” I heard Pete’s warning voice in my head.

“I haven’t seen him since yesterday, but I do know how to find him…” He raised his eyebrows in interest. “It just depends how bad you want to find him.” I grinned, showing my teeth.

“Hmm… Will I have to sell my soul?” He asked with a short chuckle.

“Oh no love… It’ll be much worse…” I grinned fully and slatted my eyes.

“Or you could check his room,” Pete coughed from behind us.

“Oh goddamnit Peter! Why do you always have to ruin my creepy!” I glared daggers at him. “Fuck you…” I pouted, giving a huff and falling back into the chair.

“Good luck finding it… and beware of falling objects when you get there… any projectiles for that matter. And if and when he tells you to leave I suggest you do it…” I felt my brows knit together as I thought of what happened to un-wanted intruders in Brendon’s room.

“Oh be a good hostess and show him where it is!” Pete laughed again, aggravating me further. I sighed and got up. I rolled my eyes and held out my hand to the thin boy.

“I will kill you Wentz… soon,” I hissed through clenched teeth as the boy hesitantly took my hand. All I saw was Pete’s platter wide eyes as my vision faded out and I navigated to the outside of Brendon’s room. I put a finger to my lips and looked at the boy who was still getting his footing back.

I pounded on Brendon’s door.

“Go the fuck away!” Brendon’s yell came from behind the door.

“Brendon Goddamnit open the door!” I yelled back.

“Carrie! I’m not in the mood! Go away!!” he yelled again, followed by a crash against the door.

“Brendon Boyd Urie, If you don’t open this door in the next five seconds- I swear to Jesus I will open it myself and you will NOT be happy!” I waited for a moment, listening to my heavy breathing and the silence on the other side of the door.

The lock clicked and I jumped backwards, pushing the other boy in front of the crack. I saw him trip through the door and get caught by Brenny before I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D! Im Bacccccccccckkkk!! Who misssed me? lol Well, this isn't the best I've ever done, but at least I did something godamnit! lol Well leave some love and maybe I'll update faster! (sorry about that by the way! I'm SO SORRY! It's been For-Ev-ER!) I missed you all and I would love to know what you think about the new chapter. IDEAS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!! I have a plan but i need filler and stuff.

Love to you all! Thanks and stay tuned!

-Anna