Empty Places

When He Was Bad

It had been three weeks since I woke up, and only two since Brendon left what had once been our home. Part of me still loved him, but the majority of me despised him. I mean if he couldn’t tell me about a guy he was seeing while I was in a coma how could I trust him about anything else? I’ve also regained most of my strength and a few of the pounds I’d lost in that one year. My clothes almost fit me exactly as they used to, but I decided I needed to update my wardrobe.

After an evening of shopping I was on my way home when I had to stop at a red light. I was staring straight ahead before I was distracted by the loud booming from the car next to me. It was a sleek black Chrysler 300, the guy driving it looked completely amazing, he had jet black, straight spiky hair, hazel eyes, and softly tanned skin. He caught me staring. I looked away.

The light was still red, I looked at him again, he smirked and revved the engine. I looked away, no I couldn’t possibly race him. I turned again and he was still smirking. I stared out the windshield again and revved up my engine then turn to him with a smirk on my own face.

The light turned green and I pressed down on the gas, my BMW convertible was going at 80 mph but he was obviously faster. He was a few meters ahead of me, I pressed down harder on the gas. I was finally up to 100 mph and finally catching up to him.

130 mph and I finally begin to get ahead of him. That’s when he turned on the siren. “Shit!” I said myself as I began to decelerate. I finally pulled over with the guy parking behind me. He got out of the car and made his way to my car. “What the hell was I thinking,” I mumbled as I lower the window.

“License and registration sir.” He said.

I handed both to him. Ugh! How could I have been so stupid! But it’s not my fault how could I have known he was a damn cop!

“Mr. Ross do you know why I pulled you over?” He asked.

“It doesn’t have anything to do with me going 130 on 35 mph limit street does it?” I asked coyly.

“Not at all, it is because you beat me,” he said smirking.

“What?” I asked completely shocked.

“Yeah, I think I’ll let you off with a warning this time,” he said writing something down on his clip board.

He had to be fucking kidding, I was completely sure I was going to get a ticket. He handed me back my papers and license along with a warning.

“You get home safely Mr. Ross,” he said smiling charmingly as he walked back to his 300.

I looked at the warning and all it had was phone number written on it. I couldn’t believe what had just happened. But I definitely liked the adrenaline rush and the thrill I got out of all of it. Maybe a bad boy was exactly what I needed in my life to make Brendon suffer just a little bit more.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there you have it.
It's short (I hate shortness!)
But I update daily so I guess it's ok? 0.o
So comments please? Keep me motivated!
Believe me you'll like where I take this whole thing! XD
xoxo,
Mr. Urie