Status: Hiatus. If anyone wants to cowrite, let me know.

Coloring My Senses Cherry Red

Sometimes we just break out into song.

When I got home, I knew that my anger would have subsided, followed only by hurt.
I broke down crying as soon as I got in the door.
I didn't know that Rian and Zack were going to be there.

"Alex, what's wrong?"

"Jack called us and told us you guys got in a fight but he wouldn't say."

"Jack Barakat is a fucking lying bastard." I hissed through my tears. "He told me he loved me, we slept together, and then he told me it didn't mean anything." Zack rubbed my back.

"Whoah. Back up. Jack loves you? I thought you loved him but he had no idea?"

"He has an idea now." I wiped away some tears. "Loved being the key word."

I sat up, and went to the kitchen, where I opened some soda and downed it. I didn't need Jack, I though, Yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that.

"He's still gonna be in the band." I said, "and we'll be civil, but he and I are no longer friends." I stated as I came back in with three sodas, one for each person.

"Alex, you can't be in a band with someone you hate."

"Watch me do it." I said.

The next day, everyone was playing The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler, when Rian and Zack decided they needed to pee.
Together.
I sighed heavily and flopped onto the couch. I hummed to myself, then began to sing a little more.
"Take off your makeup and put down the camera." I smiled when I finished. That was always my favorite part. I looked over at Jack who was mindlessly strumming.

"Lexy, I-"

"Jack, shutup. You lied to me. I don't want to hear an explanation."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I've got a brainfreeze and I have to go nighnight. More tomorrow maybe. :]