Status: Hiatus. If anyone wants to cowrite, let me know.

Coloring My Senses Cherry Red

Never ever ever ever ever ***ing swing at a girl.

Jack and I went to the mall that day, and he bought me new Nikes. I made him a panda at Build A Bear and when you squeeze it's hand it says "I love you Jack Barakat, I FUCKING love you."

"We're so happy you made up." Zack said. Jack pressed the button on the panda's hand.

They 'awwed' in unison.

"What's its name?" Rian asked.

"Jalex Barakarth." we said in unison. I kissed Jack on the cheek.

"I love you, but I'm keeping my promise."

"I understand." he kissed me and we sat down on the couch. Rian came in with a camera.

"I have an idea. I say we follow Jack and Alex around with a camera."

"No! Bad Idea!"

"Why?"

"Because."

"We're streaming live right now."

"Warning, adult content." I said, unzipping Jack's pants. Zack and Rian ran away screaming. I zipped Jack's pants back up, and pecked his lips. "I love you."

---

"Mm, Alex." Jack moaned. We stumbled into the bus, kissing, and touching.

"Zack and Rian are out for the night." I panted as I ripped my shirt off. I quickly unbuttoned my pants.

"Fuck me Jack." I moaned as he rubbed me through my boxers. "Fucking tease."

"God, Lexy, I'm trying." He fumbled with the button on his jeans. My phone vibrated and I flipped it open.

The video is streaming. Everyone can see what you're doing.

I giggled, and texted back.

Well now they know I was lying when I told everyone I had a small dick.

"Jack, they're watching us." He smiled and held my hands above my head.

"Then let's give them a show they'll never forget." He captured my lips in a heavy, passionate kiss.

We might turn it off. We put up a warning and I'm sure you'll have a lot of haters in the morning.

By then Jack was fucking me onto clound nine and I was screaming his name.

This time something was different, though, about how he was fucking me. It was a hell of a lot more passionate, meaningful. My back arched as he slipped his hand inbetween us and began to pump me in time with his thrusts.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, JACK BARAKAT!" I screamed as I came messily. He came soon after, screaming.

"Love you more, Alex." he pulled out and we layed there, basking in the afterglow of sex.

Great show guys, the girls loved it.

"Night, Jack."

"Night, Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
long due.
:]