Nothing Left To Do But Scream

I Can't Get Past Her, Falling Faster

Brian's POV

Okay.

Why the fuck was Matt with her this morning?

I offered to go hang out with her this morning. But she's with him? Okay, maybe I'm being a little too paranoid about this whole thing. I need to calm down.

I calmly brought Whitney's suitcases onto the bus and placed them at the front.

"Wait, Brian. Aren't the Scream girls supposed to be on a separate bus?" Jimmy asked. He looked back at Whitney after wards.

"I mean, no offense to you whatsoever but there are rules" he said. I looked around and saw six bunks in bus.

"Look. We have an extra bunk anyway" I said, picking her suitcases up again.

"Well, Brian. I don't want to get you guys into trouble" she said.

"What are they gonna do? Kick us off our own tour? Come on. It's fine" I said, setting her bags down to the bunk that just so happened to be under mine. Ha. Take that, Matt.

"Hey, look at this! My bunk is right across from yours! Now I can stare at those beautiful blue eyes all night long!" Matt said with a devilish grin. Whitney blushed at Matt's comment.

Damnit.

"Wow, that's not creepy at all" I said under my breath. Only Whitney heard me, though. She giggled just a little. I smiled at her, then winked.

"Alright, let's get all our shit put away so we can go party it up when we get to Vegas!" Matt said, going to get his bags.

"Vegas? I thought the first show wasn't until Arizona" Whitney asked, walking a little closer to me.

"It is. We decided though that since we don't have to be in Arizona for a few days, we might as well hit Vegas on our way there" I told her.

"Oh, really? You guys are smart!" she said, smiling.

In case I haven't mentioned it already, Ilike love her smile.

"Well, we did ask you to be a dancer for our shows. We are pretty smart" I said, winking again at her. She smiled and we got back off the bus to help the other guys. On the way out, Matt was walking back in.

"Hey, Brian? Can you stay up her with me for a second?" he asked me.

"Um. Sure. Yeah," I leaned to Whitney, "I'll go back to complimenting you after". She blushed, smiled, and went off to help Jimmy. I walked back up onto the bus and over to where Matt was.

"What's up, man?".

"Listen, what's going on with you and Whitney?" he asked me.

Shit. What do I say? Do I even know what I'm feeling for her right now? I mean, I do like her. But maybe it's just an "I think you're fucking hot" kind of like. I don't know.

"Naw, I'm not into her like that" I said.

Bold.
Face.
LIE.

"You're sure?" he asked again.

"Why are you asking?".

"Coz....I think I might want to go for her" he said.

"No!" I yelled out a little too soon. Matt looked at me confused.

"Wait, why not? You just told me you weren't into her" he said.

I know what I said. But I was lyyyyying.

"Dude, do you like her or not? It's not that hard" he asked again.

Why the hell was I acting like this? It really wasn't that difficult of a question. Maybe it's just because I don't want to ruin this. I have a good relationship with her now. If I say the wrong thing, it could get back to her and ruin everything.

"Yeah, man. I do. A lot".
♠ ♠ ♠
Stab My Back -- All American Rejects
I'm sorry for taking so long to update. Pretty crazy week.
Comments would be greatly appreciated! <3

hello new subscribers (: