I Don't Love You...Yet

Basically it's about this lonely emo girl from New Jersey, she's depressive, suicidal, alone, and a cutter.
She's has been abused by people who said that they loved her, that includes guys, so called best friends and most of all her family.
Her family has never loved her, nobody has ever showed interest in her well-being, health -in every way-, education or even her life, that is until someone changes her life...forever...

All of this content here is made up, I do not own My Chemical Romance and other things, there might be some content that is not for everyone, but please if you don't want to read it, just skip the page, or don't even read it.

I hope you enjoy, comment, and I will try to update as much and as often possible.

This is basically an explanation of the character and stuff like that from the story.

Main Characters;

name- Elena Michaels
age- 17
birthday- April 10'th
birthplace= Chicago, Ill.
current localization- Belleville, New Jersey

name- Frank Iero
age- 20

name- Gerard Way
age- 26

name- Mikey Way
age- 20

name- Ray Toro
age- 22

name- Bob Bryar
age- 24

There will be other characters but there not worth mentioning, you'll know them as the story goes.

This story develops in Belleville New Jersey, but it does includes trips, to other places.

Secondary Characters;

My main character Elena has 3 brothers, and 1 sister:

Brothers:
name- Jake
age-17
description: an emo guy, he's Elena favorite brother, they have a very close relationship and talk about everything, he's the only one she trusts.

name- Michael
age- 18
description- regular 18 year old, very serious and mellow, his style is very modern, he is the one who always gets Elena and Jake out of trouble and who always drives them around.

name- Josh
age- 16
description- a jock, who hates emo's, I guess thats enough, and yes that includes Jake and Elena.

Sister:
name- Melissa Rose, but goes by Melrose
age-15
description- she's a pep, but on the inside she's dying to be an emo,but she worries about what people would think of her if she does so she pretends to be something she's not.

Mom:
name- Marcela
age- you don't need to know that
description- stuck in her awful marriage, very submissive to her husband, I mean very very submissive, neglects her children[Elena and Jake] and uses drugs.

Dad:
name-Joshua
age- you don't need to know that either,
description- abusive father and husband, alcoholic, loves his children I mean HIS [ Melissa Rose, Josh and Michael] and his pride and joy other that money and alcohol is Josh, like father like son.

Okay, hope you enjoy my story, oh and by the way if you were wondering I don't know how many chapters I'm gonna do, sorry.