I Don't Love You...Yet

Honey... I'm Alone With All The Machines

Elena's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up just to see that Mikey wasn't in his bed, I assumed he was already downstairs, then I saw my stuff on the edge of my bed, my clothes in bags and my guitar case.
I got up went to the bathroom and took a shower, I took out some skinny jeans and a MCR tee, and of course underwear, I put on some clothes and some black eyeliner, I brushed my hair and went downstairs.
As I got downstairs I saw Ray, Mikey and Bob in the living room eating breakfast while watching t.v. but they didn't see me, knowing I was hungry I went strait to the kitchen to see Gerard reading the newspaper drinking only black coffee and Frank serving himself food on the stove.

"Morning." Gerard said to me while Frank looked at me and smiled.

"Hey there, want to eat?." said Frank.

"Um, sure what is there to eat?." I asked.

"Everything from pancakes, to muffins, to bacon, to well better yet anything." Frank said.

"Wow, in that case I'll take 3 muffins and some Coca-Cola." I said while sitting down in front of Gerard.

"Coca-Cola?." said Gerard raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, thats like my coffee, gotta choose you're poisons." I said quoting Mikey.

"Fuck yeah that's right!." said Mikey while hearing my quote, pecking me on my forehead.

"Did you sleep good?." said Frank while handing me my plate of muffins and my coke.

"Yeah, just Mikey snoring threw me off a little but I got used to it." I said teasing Mikey.

"Hey! I don't snore." Mikey said defending himself.

"Yeah you do so shut up." said Gerard, knowing the truth.

"Did you see you're stuff on the bed?." said Frank while sitting next to me.

"Yeah, did Jake bring them?." I said.

"Yeah but he was in a hurry and couldn't go see you." he said.

"Also he said.. that he thought someone was following him." I said, hoping she wouldn't freak out.

"WHAT!." I said almost choking on my goddamn muffin.

"Yeah sorry." he said.

"No I'm sorry you don't have to apologize, I'm sure it was one of his drunk friends, I'll call him later to check up on him." I said trying to not overreact.

Frank's P.O.V.

As I was serving myself food, I noticed Elena had gotten up and came into the kitchen, she looked so fucking beautiful, she's the girl I love.. but it sucks I haven't spend some one on one time with her.. but I don't want that because I'm afraid I'll tell her how I feel and she'll reject me, it's better if we stay friends.

I told her about her brother and she looked calm, she must have been really de-stressed. I was sitting next to her, and I felt her foot hitting mine very playfully, yet her face was still in conversation with the rest of the guys in the table, we were playing footsie? oh no but I was winning! maybe I should tell her, I wonder whats in her mind now? all the sudden Ray called Elena saying her phone was ringing who would be calling her?.

Elena's P.O.V.

I don't know why but I started to play footsie with Frank, it was just out of impulse but I could see he was enjoying it also, I sure wish he felt the same way I felt about him, I wonder what's he's thinking?.

"Elena, you're phone is ringing." Ray said from the living room.

"Hold on." I said while getting up, who would be calling?.

As I approached the phone I answered it, Ray didn't know who it was.

"Hello?." I said.

"Is this Elena Michaels?." said a woman voice.

"Yes this is she." I said.

"We are calling from St. Mary's hospital, are you familiar with the name Jake Michaels?." she asked.

"Yes, why?." I said in a panicked tone.

"It seems we have a patient by that name, he was brought by his dad a certain Joshua Michaels last night, it seems Jake had and accident and well his dad asked if we would call you, he says you have a very close relationship." she said, Oh my God, what had happened?.

"Oh my God! how is he? where is he?." I asked certainly panicking, the guys all noticed and approached me.

"We had to do surgery but he is stable for now, he's in room 503 floor number 5." she said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOR NOW'?." I said yelling at the poor nurse.

"Calm down miss, he's ok, you're dad wants to talk to you, here he is." she said.

"Wait don't!." I said.

"How are you honey?." he said obviously waiting till the nurse got away.

"Look, you better come see him.. because you know.. I'm in the same room, alone with him and all the machines, now you wouldn't want anything bad to happen now do you?." he said in a cruel tone.

"Don't you dare do nothing!, look you my motherfucking bastard I'll go but I swear if you do something to him I'll hunt you down and kill you!." I said meaning every motherfucking word that came out of my mouth, the guys were all scared.

"We'll see, bye honey." he said.

Then he hung up.

"What happened?." they all asked simultaneously.

"My brother is in the hospital, it seems he had and "accident" and my dad took him there now he wants me to go there and see him alone or he'll kill him." I said while I placed my head in my hands feeling that Frank hugged me.

"Don't worry we'll find a way for you to see him "alone" and for nothing to happen to either one of you." said Frank.

"Yeah." the rest of the guys said.