I Don't Love You...Yet

Just Sleep

Frank's P.O.V.

"You guys just make her feel comfortable while she's here, if she came it's because she needs help, ok?." I said.

"Yeah sure I'll make her feel comfortable." Mikey said with a little grin on his face.

Everybody looked at him like what the fuck?.

"What? I'm kidding!." I'm not sure about that! everyone's eyebrows were up.

"I am honest!." Ok Mikey's telling the truth.

All the sudden I see all the guys looking towards the kitchen entrance, there she was Elena, wow, Mikey's clothes really seem to fit her!

I also noticed everyone was staring and she looked uncomfortable.

"Elena, wanna join us?." Gerard said to break the silence, thank you!.

"Sure what are you watching?." She said walking towards the only place left for her to sit on, the big love chair with me.

"Um, I think it's Freddy vs Jason." said Bob.

"We can keep watching it, unless your to scared." I said teasing her.

She looked surprised and almost offended, "After living with my dad for 7 years, only home is scary." she said trying to make fun out of the situation even tough everyone was concerned nobody said nothing, she would talk when she was ready.

"Ok then sit down and watch." I said patting down on the only empty space in the living room.
She sat down and a little after 2 hours of the movie she feel asleep on my chest.
All the guys were sleeping either on the couch or on the floor just were they had been sitting down watching the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, Ill post more later.