My Best Friends are Twins and One of Them Just Happens to be My Boyfriend

Unexpected Surprises

Ryan’s P.O.V.

Wow, I didn’t know her life was so complicated. Maybe she’s right. Maybe she does need to find some girl friends. I can’t believe she’s in love with Alex. Although, I guess I can’t say I didn’t see that one coming.

I have a feeling I’m not going to get any sleep. I’m going to be too worried about Izzy. If she wasn’t my sister I probably wouldn’t care so much. I guess besides being my sister, she’s my best friend. I can tell her anything.

When I awoke the next morning, I was still tired. I walked down the hall to Izzy’s room. “Are you up?”

“Yeah, you can come in. I need help picking out my outfit anyway.”

“Outfit for what? It’s Saturday. You’re wearing a bra and underwear, right?”

“Yes, now just get in here and help me. I have the choices laid out on the bed.”

When I walked in I expected a far worse sight than I was faced with. Although, her undergarments were a bit too sexy for my liking, she’s still my sister.

From outside we heard a car horn. I wanted to see what it was, but of course I couldn’t leave until I told Izzy which outfit I liked. So, of course, I just picked one. “I like the middle one.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“That’s the one I liked, too.”

“Good. Now, I’m going to see what that honking was.”

I went downstairs in my boxers knowing Mom and Dad would be gone already. I looked out our large bay windows and was amazed at what I saw.

A moving van! Someone was moving in across the street.

I had to find out who it was. This was too much excitement for our lives. I ran up the stairs to throw on a pair of jeans. Since it was nearly seventy outside and the fact that I had rockin’ abs, I didn’t put a shirt on. I wanted to look good for whoever was moving in, especially if they had a daughter. I hoped they had a daughter. The only teenage girl in our neighborhood was my sister.

I went back downstairs and walked out the front door. Somehow, in all my excitement, Izzy saw the moving van and followed me.

Alex and Aiden had also seen the moving van and were walking toward us.

“Wonder who it is?” Aiden asked us.

“I don’t know. That’s what we came out to see.”

“Looks like someone was too excited to get fully dressed, hoping there’s a girl in the van, Ryan?” Aiden taunted him.

I looked at Izzy. I hope she gets the hint.

“Aiden, let’s go inside. There’s something I want to show you.” She looked at him suggestively.

Well, it worked. I almost feel bad. I’m whoring my sister out to her boyfriend, whom she really doesn’t want to date, to get him out of the yard.

How do I get rid of Alex?

That one was solved for me. His mother came out onto the deck. “Alex! You should stay inside. You’re not completely better. I don’t want you get sick again from all the excitement.
That was easier than I thought. Now, what to do while I wait for the new home owners to show themselves?

It didn’t matter that I hadn’t thought of anything, since at that moment, a shiny, black Mercedes pulled into the driveway. Shortly after the Mercedes; a silver SUV, I couldn’t tell from the distance the exact SUV, pulled in. I wasn’t paying attention to the SUV, because out of the Mercedes stepped the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had a slight resemblance to Izzy, but was much better looking. Don’t get me wrong, Izzy is very beautiful, but she’s my sister. Maybe if she wasn’t I might think differently, but I can’t change that.

She was looking around at the other houses on the street. When she saw ours, I saw her do a double-take, whether it was because of me, or because our house was the best looking, I don’t know. While I was looking at her, I saw her mouth move. What was she saying?

I was even more confused when she started walking my way. When she was about a foot away, she reached her hand out toward mine, I shook it.

“I’m Alianne, but you can call me Aly.”

“I’m Ryan, but you can call me Ryan.”

“You’re cute.” She giggled as she said it, like she was shy or embarrassed for saying so.

“You’re beautiful.” She blushed as I said this. “Did you need help moving anything inside?”

“I would love some help.”

When she smiled at me, I nearly melted. I think I’m really going to enjoy the new neighbors.
I had been too busy gawking at Alianne, that I hadn’t noticed she had a brother. I don’t usually look at guys, but I know for a fact that if Izzy had seen him, she would be over her love of Aiden and Alex in a heartbeat. I prayed he was a jackass like Michael, so hopefully she wouldn’t like him.

“Hi, I’m Ryan. I live across the street.”

“I’m Tristan.”

I had a feeling that he was going to be an ass. He just gave off this vibe. You know those people who are ridiculously good looking and they know they are, so they feel like they can treat others however they feel like? Yeah, that’s basically Tristan.

“Damn, who is that?!”

Please don’t be talking about Izzy!
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt that Ryan was getting left out. And the romance was getting too predictable and yeah, I'm not sure exaclty, I just needed a change.

Message, comment, subscribe :)