Sequel: First Try

When the Day Met the Night

The Mad Key's Tripping

"I got us a flight the day after tomorrow, so little miss Andy Daniels can show us around Jersey a little bit tomorrow," Spencer smiled, walking over to the table where everyone sat, ready to eat dinner.

"Spencer, I love you," Andy exclaimed, grinning widely at the drummer sitting opposite her.

"Hey," Ryan pouted.

"Ryan's jealous because Spencer's cooler than he is, and now even his girlfriend thinks so too," Jon joked, wiggling his eyebrows at Ryan.

"Shut up, Jon," he grumbled, poking at his food grumpily.

"Aww, poor Rybaby," Jon and Spencer mocked, making pouty faces at him.

"Andy, Andy, you have to watch this! It's so creepy!" Tay called. She was sitting at the end of the table, with Brendon to her left. Andy turned to her and raised her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Watch."

Tay turned to Brendon and smiled, leaning in close to him. Brendon grinned and leaned in as well, slowly closing the gap between their faces.

"Hey, what are you doing to my teddy bear?!" Andy demanded, frowning.

Just as they were about to kiss, everyone's breath stopped and their eyes focused on the two. They both opened their mouth slightly and started laughing boisterously.

"...what?"

Everybody else stared at them with a weirded out look.

"Tay, what the hell was that?"

"Every time we try to kiss, we end up laughing," she managed to splutter in between laughs.

"What do you mean every time? You guys tried already?!" Jon inquired disbelievingly.

"Well, yeah, but now we know it's never going to work. Andy, I think you, Bren, and I will be really close girlfriends. Right, Brenny?" Tay laughed, turning to the brunette beside her.

He nodded and gave Andy a smile.

"Great, I have to take him underwear shopping again," Andy groaned, running her hand through her hair.

"Yay for thongs!" Brendon exclaimed, doing a little dance in his seat.

"Don't think I forgot those granny panties, Urie," Andy smirked, looking over at him to see that he had stopped dancing and frowned.

"Shut up."

X

After dinner, everyone had gone to their respective rooms and changed into their sleepwear, which, for Brendon was nothing except his Spongebob boxers.

Andy shuffled out of the connecting bathroom into her room in her favorite camisole and loose draw string pyjama pants.

Ryan was already stripped down to his boxers and in bed, watching T.V. He looked up when she came in and smiled.

"Is that what you really wear to sleep?" he asked as she lay down in bed next to him.

"If you must know, yes. Why?"

"You should definitely wear that the next time we go out," he murmured, putting the remote control down and rolling over so he could face her. She smiled at him and stroked his cheek.

"You know I love you, right?"

She nodded, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close to him and kissed her, soft and slow. Her lips curled into a smile before they reciprocated the kiss, their lips moving against each other slowly. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he rolled her on top of him, his arms going around her waist. They had gone on to making out for probably about 10 minutes until Brendon walked in and they had to pull apart.

"Sorry to interrupt the sex, but we think there's a rat in the room, and we don't know what to do."

Andy groaned, sat up, and said, "C'mon, you're men, can't you guys just shoo it away?"

"Uhh, Spencer's freaking out on top of the table and Jon's been jumping from bed to bed every time the thing would crawl to whichever he was on," Brendon answered, scratching the back of his head.

"Well, why don't you do it?"

"I'm here aren't I?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. </3

guys, please please please comment. =( There are, like, a hundred something something readers and thirty something subscribers i think. Please just take some time to comment. They really make my day, and they motivate me to write some more.

Like I said, even just a "that's nice." would be fine, but we all know it's always nicer to give more than what was asked ::tehe:

Jk.

but seriously guys, even if your comment says something like 'omross, i love panic!'

I wouldn't mind :/

much love,

Ryan.