Sequel: First Try

When the Day Met the Night

But Her Eyes Saved His Life

This wasn't what Andy expected at all.

She thought it would be just Ryan and her, alone, in the big tour bus, talking about their lives and such, but what really happened caught her off guard. She met the whole Panic! band, Spencer, Jon, and Brendon. They all seemed so nice and cool at first, but then everything turned into chaos.

Spencer and Jon were an odd pair, they had been ignoring her at first, but as the night wore on, they wouldn't stop asking her questions about her and Ryan.

"When did you guys meet?"

"Did Ryan look stupid as a kid?"

"I always thought he did."

"Has Ryan ever wet his bed?"

And then there was that Brendon guy. He was, like, running on sugar or something. He spoke so fast and he kept on changing from topic to topic, Andy wondered if he really was 20 or if he was just 7 and took too many growth pills and testosterone. She was close to ripping her hair from her scalp.

Ryan wasn't a big help either, all he did was tell them to shut up and, or, laugh with them.

Come ten o'clock, she stood up and said her goodbye's to them, not bothering to wait before they said goodbye back, and left the bus. She had drunk too much and the guys were giving her a headache. She stumbled over to the bench to wait for a bus to pass by and pick her up and bring her home.

She held her head in her hands and felt the world spinning her round and round, until she tipped over and passed out on the bench.

Meanwhile, Ryan had hurriedly rushed out after the guys urged him to. He looked around for any signs of a body, but there was none. He began walking slowly in one direction, still keeping an eye out for her.

Somehow, he knew that she wasn't having that much fun and that the guys were getting on her nerves, but what could he do, tell them to get off the bus and leave them alone? He didn't really feel like looking like the bad guy in front of Andy, but as fate had it, things didn't go the way Ryan wanted them to.

He then spotted a lifeless body sprawled on the bench at a bus stop, and he freaked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?