Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Early Morning

I left my phone at home. I turned it off this morning as soon as the alarm had awoken me. I then hid it far back in my closet underneath several articles of clothing.

I don’t want my mom to find it and somehow figure out the password so that she can read all the text I’ve got from Mikey (and the few I’ve got from Gerard).
And I don’t want to explain to Gerard why I don’t want him to pick me up so he can drive me to school.
My mom would see us. Even though she’s asleep and have been ever since she got home around 4 am this morning.
It’s my fault.

“Frank!” My head shoots up and I almost drop my books from the shock. I quickly regain control of my books and notes, before I see who called.
Gerard.
“Frankie.” He’s smiling wide as he’s walking towards me.
My stomach does a few leaps and somersaults. It kinda hurts.
I smile back.

When Gerard has reached me, he grabs a hold of my face and puts his lips on mine.
I melt. My books slide out of my hands, and a heavy one – probably my English-book – falls onto my shoe. My toes are aching, but my lips are enjoying the innocent kiss too much to let my brain care about the other end of my body.

Gerard softly pulls away, and I slowly open my eyes and gaze dumfounded into his big brownish orbs. Or are they green? Or do I even care? They’re Gerard’s!

“Morning sweety.” Suddenly I snap out of it and realize where I am. I look around and am met by glares – hundreds of glares!
My breath catches in my throat. Every happy thought I’ve ever had disappears from my mind, and all I can feel is the gut-wrenching fear of rejection.
“Baby.” They’re all staring. They’re all judging me. They hate me. They think I’m disgusting. They despise me. I’m so disgusting. I’m horrible.
“Baby!” My eyes snap back up at Gerard’s. They’re shaking.
“Relax, Frankie.” His voice is soft and comforting as he wraps his protective arms around me and presses me against his warm chest. He rests his head softly on my head.
“It’ll be okay. I’ll protect you. I won’t let anyone hurt you.” Out of the corner of my eye, I can see everyone still glaring – their hard looks burning on my skin.
I close my eyes tightly.
“I’m right here, okay? I’ll take care of you.”
The bell rings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now, where did he hide his phone? Did any of you catch that hint? =D
And please times the amount of comments by 3? =D I know... Poor joke... I'm not tired, therefore not lame and not happy nor funny... =(