Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Afterwards

“Alright, Frank. I’m really sorry to stop you here, but that’s all the time we have.” I look up at her – shocked. I look up the clock and see that it’s 4:35. My eyes widen and my hand squeezes around Gerard’s keys that I’ve been playing with the entire time.
“Some of us needs to get home and cook dinner since their husbands can’t cook.” Her voice is cheerful and joking. I find it kinda inappropriate. I’ve just told her about the last two and a half years, and then she jokes?
I don’t blame her, though. It must be hard listening to things like this all day.
I didn’t tell her everything, though. She tried to get me to admit that I’ve been abused – saying she’d talked to the principal about me – but I kept denying it. I never actually told the principal that she’d hit me, he just assumed it.
“I’ll see you tomorrow. Same time, okay sweety?” I cringe at the sweety. It sounds wrong coming from her.

She gets up from her chair and I follow her.
I don’t really know what we’ll talk about tomorrow. It’s not like I’ll suddenly tell her about-
I’ve already told her everything. I don’t want her to know any more than that. I won’t have her know more than that.
She walks over to the door and opens it.

“Bye, Frank.” I smile at her shortly before I walk out of the door.
When the door closes behind me, I turn my head and immediately see Mikey and Alicia – making out.

My eyes widen, my eyebrows raise and my jaw drops.
That boy can do some serious magic in just one hour!
They’re making sloppy-kissing noises and they both gasp once in a while. Alicia is pressed up against the brick wall and Mikey’s got a hand on the wall beside her black hair, while his other hand is massaging her hip through her black jeans. Both of her hands are tugging at the hair at the back of his head, but she’s not trying to pull him away – the leg she’s got wrapped around his is proof enough.

The door behind me opens again.

“Alright, you two,” the shrink says suddenly, making me jump.
Mikey and Alicia jump too – even higher than me. They pull away – their lips smacking when they detach.
Mikey rubs the back of his neck while Alicia straightens her clothes and looks down at the floor. Both their faces could easily be hidden in a batch of beetroots.
“Remember what you’ve learned in sex-ed., or I’ll have you both mentally neutered.”
They both glance up at the counselor, before they look down at the floor and nod.
I smirk.
The counselor pats my shoulder, before she locks the door behind her and leaves – her high heels clicking against the floor.
Mikey and Alicia still won’t tear their eyes away from the floor.

“Hi!” I jump. I glance up and see Gerard’s sweet face. He wraps his arms around my waist, kisses my cheek and then rests his chin on my shoulder.
“They finally got together, huh?” I giggle as I look at Mikey and Alicia. Mikey glares at Gerard, while Alicia’s still looking at the floor.
Gerard pulls away from me and grabs my hand. Then he looks at Mikey.
“Give her your number and meet us at the car.” I smile shyly as Mikey snarls silently at Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to update last night, but my internet decided to go to bed before I did...
Oh, well. Here's a chappy. =D

If you didn't get enough action out of this chappy, you can always read this. An oldy, but a goody. But not a whole lot of action... Darn!