Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Stuff

I wake up with a weight on my stomach. I open my eyes slowly and look over to see Gerard drooling on my shoulder with his arm lazily lying over me. It’s lying just over my bladder, but it’s enough to put a tiny bit of pressure on it.

I slowly slide out of his hold and have to fight not to giggle when his fingertips brush over my skin.
His hand drops onto the mattress, but his breathing remains slow and steady.

I walk towards the bathroom awkwardly. My underwear are stiff and scratchy, and the way they’re rubbing against my dick is enough to make me worry about getting a graze.

I grab a pair of my own underwear and one of my own t-shirts from my bag, before I go to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I strip out of the uncomfortable fabric and go to relief myself. As I do the latter – to much joy of my bladder – I remember that they’re Gee’s underwear. I came in Gee’s underwear.

I better wash them.

I put on my own clothes and go to pick up the underwear, before I walk over to the sink and wash my hands. I keep the water running as I start scrubbing the underwear. I use soap, but it’s still hard to wash off the white stain on the black fabric.

After a while of scrubbing – really putting my back into it – I lift my head and stretch my neck. When I do, I look up ahead of me.

The wall is much larger than yesterday.
I look around the room, but the missing item is nowhere to be seen.
Gerard's removed the mirror.

I stare at the blank wall in front of me and can’t fight the lazy smile that’s growing on my unseen lips.

“You don’t have to do that,” Gerard mumbles softly, before he wraps his arms around me. He leans his chin on my shoulder and sighs.
“Just throw them in the wash.” I turn my head slightly.

“It usually takes a few washes for…this stuff to come off.” Gerard groans and out of the corner of my eye, I see him smile.

“I don’t care,” he says with a slight laugh in his voice.
“As long as it’s your stuff.” He bites his lip at the end of his sentence. It’s looks so damn sexy. Everything about him is so damn sexy. Even his black hair that I usually saw as beautiful, now has a certain sexy slouch to it as well.
I can’t explain it any better.

After a few minutes of just standing – me gazing at him out the corner of my eye while he’s slowly waking up – he grabs his underwear out of me hands, throws them in the sink and turns off the water.
He turns me around with his arms still around me.
He kisses me slowly and tenderly, before he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

“Do you trust me?” I can’t help but smile at his silly question.

“Of course.” Gerard smiles back. He grabs my hand, before he turns around and simply starts dragging me – out of the bathroom, through his room, up the stairs and into the kitchen.
I spot Donna in front of the stove and immediately feel underdressed – practically naked.

“Morning, mom.” Gerard keeps dragging me and practically pushes me into a chair next to Mikey, who barely even has the time to look up and register my presence, before he sloppily stuffs his face with more pancakes. I notice he’s in nothing but a worn pair of sweats, so I guess the Ways see no point in getting dressed for breakfast. At least not on a Sunday.

A plate with a single pancake gets put in front of me and Gerard flops down in the chair around the corner of the table. He gives me a fork, then starts cutting the pancake into pieces with a knife.

I stare at him as he does so. The sizzling from the pan on the stove is constant in my ears, while Mikey’s loud chewing is in a rhythm. Other than those two sounds, it’s all silent. Not even the knife makes a single sound as it cuts through the pancake.

Gerard looks up at me.
A small smile spreads on his thin, luscious lips.
He grabs a hold of my hand and leans in close to me.

“You can eat this. You can eat anything and still be gorgeous to me.” He rubs my hand softly as he whispers those words to me. Mikey’s chewing stays in its beat, so I don’t think he heard.
“I’m the reason you feel this way, and now I’m fixing it.” He quickly looks away from my eyes, leans back and stabs the knife into a piece of pancake. He brings it to his lips and chews on the piece like it’s no big deal.
Which it shouldn’t be.

I turn the fork in my hand, before I put the teeth of it into a fluffy piece on pancake. When I lift it up, it gets a bit stuck in some of the other pieces, but I manage to break it free.
I look at it as I bring it closer and closer to my lips. I hold my breath as it gets closer, as if breathing will make this any worse. The piece grows bigger and bigger as I bring it closer, and I begin to doubt it’ll ever fit into my mouth.

Gerard suddenly snatches the fork from between my fingers and I instinctively look up at him.

“Close your eyes.” His voice is so soft and comforting, but I hesitate. I look into his eyes to try and understand what he’s about to do so I can be prepared, but I don’t get it.
“Trust me.” And I do.
I close my eyes and leave my mouth hanging open.

The piece of pancake slides against my lips and enters my mouth, and when I sink my teeth into the soft and fluffy substance, it feels tiny. When the cool metal of the fork slides out of my mouth, briefly grazing my teeth, the piece of food feels even tinier and softer, and without any more thoughts to it, I chew.
For the first time in…2 years, I actually taste my food. I can taste the sweet tang glide over my tongue and sink into it. The sweetness seems to run to my head and calm me down until I swallow the sugariness down.

And I actually feel good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my motherfucking shit-load of crap! Are our eyes deceiving us, or is this an update? =O
I am as shocked as you are!
And as happy! =D

In order to make this chappy good (yup, I'm being a self-loving bitch now =P), I wrote a one-shot before it, in order to get my crappiness out...
Turns out, this one-shot didn't turn out bad at all.... Will you read it? Pretty please? I'm actually really proud of it... =D