We All Need That Person Who Can Be True to You

Chapter 15

BRIDGET

It's been a week since I last remembered something, that someone being Zack. I've yet to remember something else. It truly sucked. We were at Matt's house play pool, I'd stolen clothes from Brian to change into instead of the ones he had there for me. I grabbed his Guns 'N Roses tank top, AC/DC hoodie, a pair of ripped jeans rolled up so I wouldn't step on them all the time, and a couple of his belts on. ((Souns familiar, readers? xD)) The girls and I were sitting and watching the boys play, sipping on Pepsi and smoking cigarettes. I blinked, remembering something suddenly. "Hey, anyone got any Twix?" Wait, what the hell were Twix? I dunno, but I was craving them so it must've been food.

I'd learned that I also had a dog, a golden retriever to be specific, her name being Muffy. She was currently perched on my lap.

"Yeah, I've got 'em stashed here somewhere.... Brian's kid sister and brother are fiends for chocolate so we decided to hide 'em here, remember?" Matt perked up, looking at me expectantly.

FLASHBACK
"Tell me again, why we're hiding my Twix at your house? I swear you want them for yourself..." I muttered, glaring at the hazel eyed boy accusingly.

He grinned, dimples flashing. "Trust me, I know better'n to get between you and you Twix, darling." He laughed heartily as we stashed them in the drawer of the night stand next to his desk.

"What exactly do you need condoms for?" I asked, taking one out with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

"Maybe I was planning on getting you in bed one of these days and making sexy babies."

"Don't condoms prevent that?"

"It could break on.... 'accident'." He put air-quotes around the word, making me laugh my ass off. Matt was such a dork.


More memories flooded my mind and I squealed. "Yeah! I remember! And that's still not happening."

Matt snapped his fingers, feigning his disappointment. "Damn. Some other time then." He winked, going upstairs to get my Twix.

"What are you guys talking about?" Valary asked.

I laughed. "We stashed my Twix in his night-stand's drawer." I smirked, she blushed. Ah, so she knew. "I saw them, asked him what he needed them for, then he joked saying that maybe he was planning on getting me in bed to make sexy babies, so I told him condoms were supposed to prevent that, and he told me that it could break on 'accident'."

Matt laughed when he came downstairs, having heard the end of it. "And yes, that was completely, totally, one hundred percent a joke. So Valary and Brian, you guys don't have to worry."

"Though I'm always up for a threesome if Valary wants." I teased, winking at her.

That got everyone cracking up. "Our baby's coming back!" Jimmy exclaimed, hugging me tight. Cait joined in.

"Slowly but surely." Brooke nodded, still excited that I'd remembered her despite that being a week ago.

"Feels. Fucking. Great. Wonder what's going to be next?" I thought aloud, head tilted to the side with a smile on my face.

Three friends down, six to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
So readers... who next and how?
COMMENTS! :D

LIST (NOT in order.... Zack Brooke and Matt just-so-happened to be at the top xD)::Zack
Brooke
Matt

Valary
Johnny
Josie
Jimmy
Caity
Brian