Your Tragic Schism

chp 1

This might just be a coincidence. Or maybe life brought us together in the seventh grade. Different pasts. Same dreams. All in for the ride of their lives. Kayla. The one that won't grow up, on the drums. Micah. The happy little son of a bitch that we all enjoy, strumming the base. Jeramy. The unknown genious, shreading guitar. Cici. The crazy chick, with the rythm guitar. And me. Sarah the writer with many names, singing my soul out. We all have our backrounds...Kayla's Dad is six feet under. Jeramy isn't living with his mum and his dad doesn't except him. Cici's mum is a syco maniac. Micah's life is perfect. Excepting parents' yeah the whole bit. And me. Not excepted. Not despised. Love-Hate relationship with my parents. But, woah talk about way ahead of myself. And you are all probably thinking "Eh...I don't give a crap about who these losers are." Well you might one day because our band,your tragic schism, is going to make it big....

xXfive years laterXx

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"GRRRR!!!" I was oh so rudely awakened by my bassist and guitarist jumping on my bed.

"SARAH!!!! GET THE FUCK UP!!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

All of a sudden Jeramy laid down next to me and leaned in about to kiss me and i opened my eyes and jumped backwards and fell outta my bed.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I got up off the floor and Micah was rolling around on the floor laughing his fucking ass off.

"Bitches..."

I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower. The hot steam from the water made me feel human again.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and was almost done drying off when someone was knocking on the door.

"What!?!"

"Uhhh...hey Batman it's Willium Billium your butler and pete is on the phone and would like to talk to you."

I stifled a laugh at the names we gave ourselves. And those were just some of them. Anyways I opened the door slightly and grabed the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sarah, it's pete wentz from decaydance and I heard you wanted me to see what I could do for...Your Tragic Schism, is it?"

"Yes sir." Oh My freaking Goodness. Pete Wentz wants to see my band.

"Please don't be that formal call me pete."

"Okay." Grrr...Don't scream Sarah. Don't scream!!!!

"Well I was thinking about going into your town later say about 3 or 3:30. So I wondered if you would like me to stop by."

"Umm hold on let me check with the band."

"Okay. Call me back in say 10 minutes?"

"Sure." I said. And with that I hung up. I wrapped my towel around me firmly and walked out of the bathroom. I stood there for like 2 minutes and then I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then, within 5 seconds everyone came...