Your Tragic Schism

chp 10

xX Please read chp 9 first because it probably got kida confusing since I wrote you guys an note instead of a chapter...Yeah even I'm pretty confused right now so....ENJOY!!!Xx

"Oh don't you dare hurt her bitch!!!" Kayla ran up and slugged Robby in the cheek.

"Thanks Kayla." I smirked. "But, now that I have regained myself I think I can handle this." I cracked my knuckles (spl?).

"Sure?"

"Yep. Besides I think these guys forgot about my black belt."

"Oh shit..." Gaby said. I slugged her in the stomache. "HAA! I couldn't feel anything!!!"

Crap I forgot how fat she was... (sorry had to put that in there xD) And I popped her in the mouth causing her to fall backwards and her lip was bleeding. She spit out a tooth too.

" Anyone else?" Sasi, Lauren, Tony, and Mindy stepped back.

"I will..." Robby looked at me with deep hatred.

"Oh Robby...please don't I really don't want to hurt you..." I went out with Robby for like 3months and they were the best months of my life although I am still quite content with Ryan...it's just different....And right then Robby attempted to punch me but I blocked it as I remembered why we broke up. I felt anger grow inside of me. I punched him in the stomache.

"That's for treating me like shit because of your drugs." I kicked him in both sides. "That's for almost cheating on me." Then I kicked him in the balls. "That was just coz I was pissed off." He collapsed to the ground. "And this is for proposing to me." I kicked him in the face...Damn I never knew how pissed off I was...I got really carried away. I sat down next to him. " Im'm sorry I got really carried away..."

"I guess I deserved it after all I put you through and for coming to beat the shit out of you."

" No seriously dude I got really carried away look at yourself!" I helped him up. "Well you guys should leave before our boyfriends get back." I picked Robby up bridal style and gave him to Tony.

"Here. I beleive this is yours." I said. And Tony gasped at the state of his boyfriend. "Yeah...I know...I'm really harsh..." Tony just stood there like petrified. I turned around and was about to walk back to the house when I thought of something fun to do. I turned around really fast.

"BOO!!!" Tony screamed. "Heheh...sorry couldn't resist now go home and get some sleep kid..." Tony walked away really fast.

I ran up back to the house and started cracking up. Everyone soon joined me because they had watched the whole thing.

"Wow Sarah! I swear Tony like pissed himself!!!" Cici Laughed.

"And jeez you really kicked Robby's ass!!!" Kayla held up my arm. "We have a winner!!!"

"Haha! Thanks." And thenAll of the guys walked in...well almost all of them. "Where's Ryan?"

"Oh...umm...He told us to give this to you..." Brendon handed me a note and I read it.

"Dear Sarah,
I just wanted to let you know that we are through...I'm sorry but I have needs and you aren't fucking giving me what I want. I hope you understand and I hope that me and Gaby have a long relationship. I found her with a group of people walking around and she looked really busted up like her mouth was all bloody and shit. So yeah I just wanted to tell you that we are through...

-Ryan"

I burst into tears.

"That fucking bitch!!!!! She comes over and tries to beat me up with her little bitch posse and then when I beat her up in defence she steals my boyfriend!!!"

"Woah what?" All of the guys gave me a questioning look. And I started explaining the story....