Your Tragic Schism

chp 12

I couldn't handle all of this. I went upstairs and went to bed....

"I can always ruin your life Sarah.." I heard Gaby say. I was surrounded by dark. And I couldn't feel anything...I heard someone laughing.

"C'mon Gaby just do it allready!!" It was Robby.

"No I want to drag it out and make it painful..." I could now see and feel everything. I was in a room surrounded by The people that hate me tied to a chair with a knife like 2 cm away from my neck.

"Just do it!!!" It was Tony. I had to get away.

"Hmmm... now that I think of it maybe my new boyfriend should have the honors. Ryan stepped out of a corner with hate in his eyes. Gaby Handed him the knife when someone walked in.

"Stop!" He screamed. Who the hell is this guy? I need to thank him. He was actually pretty hott. He had Jet black hair that went over one of his eyes and it was kinda messy. He was very pale and He had black eyeliner around his icey blue eyes.

"Who the hell are-" Gaby got punched hard in the jaw. Nice...Then everyone ran leaving me here with this mystery man.

"What's your name?" He asked. I wanted to talk but I promised myself I wouldn't. I looked down. Then I heard a loud crash. and Woke up.

I looked around to find that I rolled off my bed and hit my head. Ow fuck!...I sat up and went downstairs and sat in the kitchen. It was 3:30 am. Cici walked down stairs. We both nodded to eachother and she went back to bed. Normal rutine for her. She always wakes up at 3:30 like exactly and then goes back to sleep until 6:30. I was thinking about my dream...Maybe it was telling me something...but what? I got up and made coffee. Then it hit me. I have to run. Far far away. I went upstairs and quietly started getting my things and bringing them out to my car. It's a good thing that I have such a big van. I was almost done and I was getting the last of my make-up when someone said my name.

"Sarah?" It was Spencer. I looked up at him and nodded my head slightly as if saying 'what?'

"Where are you going?" I went over and got a piece of paper and started writing a bunch of crap down. and gave it to him. After I left. Not a word said. I got into the van and Drove. I had no Idea where I was going But I am going there and no one can stop me...

xXSpencers' POVXx
Where is she going? I looked down at the paper.

"Please say that she has to go return her make-up...." I opened the note.

"Spencer.

Please tell everyone I'm sorry but I cant live here anymore...I'm going Somewhere...Don't even come looking for me because you won't find out where I am going. Hell I don't even know where I'm going. I might phone you guys sometime but I don't know. All I know is that I want to get away from all of this bull shit. Please forgive me...

oxox
Sarah [fuck sincerily -smirks-] " I read out loud not knowing the people standing behind me.

"WHAT!?! She left!?! How could she leave!?!" Cici yelled. Waking up everyone might I add....Damn this was going to be easy...

xX A/N: I am probably ending the story soon but I promise I am making a sequal! =] you all can be happy!...For now...xD evil I know but it isn't my fault! Xx