Your Tragic Schism

chp 13

xXSpencer's POVXx

I guess we should all forget about her. I mean don't get me wrong I miss her like fuck but she obviously doesn't want to be found. I suppose we might meet up again some day...

We are all sitting around talking about the not so old days when she was here when Ryan walks in.

"Hey, guys!!! what's up!?!" He ran in. We all glared at him. "What?" He looked around confused.

"You fucking dumped her for her worst enemy since grade school!!! She was the one that bloodied her lip up because she was coming here to beat her up!!!" I yelled.

Ryan looked taken aback. "What?"

"You heard me!!!"

"Where is she I got to talk to her now!! Is she sleep ing or something?" We all looked down.

"No...She ran away..."

"We have to go find her!!!"

"She doesn't want to be found..."

"So are we just going to forget about her?"

"No...never we just aren't going to find her if she needs us she knows where to find us...Oh and she doesn't talk anymore because of you!!!"

xXSarah's POVXx

I have to go to the bank. But first off I guess since I am out of that godforesakken town I can start talking again.

xX3 hours laterXx

I'm just driving around now when I see a sign. 'Welcome to Oaklahoma' Hmmm...I guess I can get a job. I mean I did pass a collage class in high school. Ofcoarse that took some extra time but I needed a fall back for something like this. I started looking around and I parked my car and walked into one of those cybercafes that I am addicted to. But, seriously coffee and computers are my life. Both of them in the same place is like being in heaven on earth. I just started looking up random fashion designing jobs in the area when one really caught my eye...Adeline Street...I smiled to myself and took out a sharpie and wrote down all of the information on my hand...

"Yep...I'm going to like it here..."

xXThe End!!!Xx

............or is it?...-shifty eyes-....no its not I am going to make a sequal so dont get your knickers in a bunch! xD oh and I promise it will be longer than this crappy story this was just me warming up on my writing skills...