Your Tragic Schism

chp 2

"What!?! Wheres the fire!?!" Kayla screamed running up to me while wearing oven mits.

"What's with the oven mits?"

"Oh I made cookies." She smiled.

"Awesome! What kind?"

"Snickerdoodle."

"Yay! My favorite!"

"Wait! why were you screaming?" Micah asked.

"Oh. I needed your attention."

"So you screamed?"

"Yup...." Then I just stood there with a blank look on my face.

"Sooo?" Jeramy asked.

"What?"

"Why did you need our attention?"

"OHHH...get dressed we have visiters at 3."

"Who?"

"Oh just Pete Wentz coming to check out our band..."

Then they all looked like they were five year olds standing infront of disneyland.

"Well I am going to go eat Kayla's snickerdoodles and call back Pete, bye."

I took the phone and pressed the redial button.

"Hello, decaydance Pete speaking."

"Hi Pete it's Sarah again."I was eating some of the cookies. Yumm I should make Kayla make me cookies more often.

"Oh, hey what did your band say about it?"

"They're fine with it."

"Okay so give me your address and I will come around three."

"79 ashcraft road."

"7...9...ashhhcrrrafft....okay see ya then."

"Toodles!"

"Bye." I could tell he was trying not to laugh at my word choice.

xXat 2oclockXx

The band was all rushing around looking for random crap. Well except me cause i was always calm. And I'm just sitting around in the bathroom doing my eyeliner. Heh...It kinda looks like Frank Iero and Ryan Ross got together and shared make-up tips. I had Frank Iero's black X's over my eyes with some added little aqua swirly things going down my cheek on one side. Then I straightened my bangs over my eyes.

"Where the hell are my drum sticks!?!?!" Kayla screamed. While tearing up the house.

"Under your bed sugar!" I answered. I'm always calling people sugar, babe, and honey. I'm just down-to-earth like that.

"Thank You!"

I looked at the clock. '2:45' I thought to myself. We should start practicing.

"YO!!! dude's and chicks of the house we should start practicing!" I yelled. "Pete will be here any-"

I got cut-off by the door bell. "speak of the devil..." I mumbled....