Your Tragic Schism

chp 5

Suddenly I stopped moving. I was sitting down in a chair now. Someone tied my arms and legs to the chair. Then the person took the blindfold off of me. I was about to scream when he gagged me with the blindfold.

"We wouldn't want to be getting me into trouble now would we?" He placed his hand on my leg. 'bad day to wear a skirt!' Then he started moving his hand farther up my skirt. All of a sudden he pulled out this bigass pocket knife. He cut up my skirt and threw it on the ground. I was crying. And this thought kept comming to mind...'I need a hero..' In all of those movies a hero saves the chicks that are in trouble...where is mine?...He sat down in front of me and licked my leg from my knee to the rim of my panties.

"We won't be needing these now will we." He was about to cut up my panties but decided to do something else. He ungagged me but held up the knife so I wouldn't speak. Then he cut off my shirt.

"Now you will be doing as I say got it?" I nodded. Then he went and got something from a drawer. It was a camera and yet another knife.

"Now I am going to untie one of your hands and you are going to hold one of these knifes and let me take pictures of you cutting off your bra and panties." I slowly nodded.

"But you can't look so scared. You have to look kinky and smile." I nodded again.

I took the knife and cut the straps off my bra while he was taking pictures...perv...then I cut the front part of my bra and kept cutting until it was off and he made me pose. And again I say perv!...and right as I was about to cut off my panties he got eager and wanted to do it himself. And so he did. Then he licked me in a place that I really didn't want to be licked. He continued licked and the door bust open and my hero came in.

"SARAH!!!" Ryan ran in with Spencer close behind and they beat the shit out of him.

"Spencer! Ryan!" I was still crying really hard.

"Shhh...babe it's okay..."Spencer hugged me and kept kissing my hair while Ryan was untieing me. Then I got up. spencer oh so kindly gave me his pants because as long as he was wearing boxers it was legal. And her also gave me his hoodie.

"Thank you Spencer.." I hugged him.

"Thank you Ryan..." I went over and hugged him too. Then Spencer came up behind me and carried me bridal style home. I could tell Ryan was jealous. He kept cringing as I snuggled into spencer. Call me a whore but I like both of them.

"SARAH!!! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!?!" Kayla ran up to me and hugged me. "And Spencer! where are your pants!?!"

Spencer pointed at me and Kayla looked at me funny.

"I'm gonna go shower...Ryan and Spencer will explain where I have been..." I talked really quietly and went upstairs.

I took a long shower and changed into my pajama's. I folded Spencer's clothes and put them into a nice bag. As soon as I walked out everyone tackled me with hugs....