Your Tragic Schism

chp 7

"I don't get stage fright too often." Kayla explained.

"I don't get scared too often." Cici commented. "What about you Sarah?"

"I get stage fright really bad...." I answered.

"You are afraid of everything!!!" Micah walked in with Jeramy and sat down on my bed with us.

"Heh...yeah, I guess I am" I kinda smiled. My eyelids started to get heavy and as soon as I knew it I was asleep.

xXThe Next DayXx

I woke up to see dark...Lots and lots of dark. I looked at my cell phone. '4:10'. I got out of bed careful not to wake Cici and Kayla up and walked to the kitchen. I made coffee and sat there a bit. I thought about everything that happened. Whatever will happen today is beyond me. I decided to make everyone breakfast. Little do the guys in panic! know that I have won awards for my cooking [Very true in real life in case anyone reading this story wanted to know a dorky fact about myself.]

I started making this huge breakfast for everyone. Eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns, and I was still making my almost famous pancakes made with my secret recipe that not even my sister knows when someone walked in...Ryan...

"Get out of my kitchen I'm not done making breakfast!!!" I yelled. Yeah, I am that protective of the kitchen when I am cooking. Then Kayla and Cici pulled him out of the kitchen and started talking to him.

xXKayla's POVXx

I woke up a little while after Sarah because I could smell food. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. And about two hours later Ryan walks down and I was trying to warn him not to go into the kitchen because Sarah is a bit...protective...when it comes to her cooking. He wouldn't listen.

"Get out of my kitchen I'm not done making breakfast!!!" Yup that's just like Sarah to yell like that. Cici ran downstairs and helped me drag Ryan out of the kitchen.

"Ryan I tried to warn you not to go in there Sarah is an award winning chef but she is very protective of her kitchen."

"Award winning chef? She seems too....dark to cook. I mean don't get me wrong she's cute but in a dark way I can't imagine her cooking."

"She makes the best food ever especially her pancakes. She made the recipe herself and she won't even tell her sister, who is the closest person she has, the recipe. It's a secret...shhhh.." Cici whispered the last part and I kind of giggled.

"Wow...she will never stop amazing me..." Ryan looked through the kitchen door and sighed."Damn this sucks..."

"What? Are you allergic to pancakes?" I asked.

"No...It's just I screwed up big and I really want to be with her."

"Well she liked you before she like Spence so maybe she likes you more?"

"She still wouldn't date me..." He looked on the verge of tears.

"Aww don't worry she will get over it sometime!" I hugged him.

xXSarah's POVXx

I was setting the table and I was thinking...'I Think I like Spencer...but...I might...L-L-L-....love Ryan....' I finished setting the table and I decided to do something. I called Cici in and asked her to wake everyone up and make them wait outside the kitchen....