Your Tragic Schism

chp 8

Cici came back in and told me that she got everyone out there and they were hungry. I put the finishing touches on someone's pancakes *wink* *wink* I smiled to myself and walked out of the kitchen. I walked up to Ryan.

"Come here." I sounded really pissed.

"O-o-okay..."He was scared just the way I wanted him to be. I grabbed his hand really hard and dragged him into the kitchen and put my hands over his eyes. I walked him over to his seat and made him sitdown without me taking my hands off his face.

"Count to three." I still sounded really pissed off.

"O-o-ne...t-t-t-two...-thhhhhrrrreeee..." took my hands off his eyes and he looked at his food. I smiled at his reaction. Earlier I took some syrup and wrote on his pancakes. 'will you go out with me?' heheheheh...I'm so clever. He turned around and kissed me hard on the lips. I didn't expect that he would do that so it took me a while to kiss back but I did. He pulled me onto his lap and I put my arms around his head.

"Hey Sarah we are really hunger.." Kayla walked in. "Oops...nevermind we can wait..." She walked out and I smiled into the kiss. After like 2 minutes We had to break apart for this so called oxyen thing...Damn my lungs...I looked up at Ryan and smiled.

"So I take that as a yes?" I asked. He smiled. "Well I should probably let everyone in."

"Okay." I got up and Went into the living room.

"Everyone get your asses up you are suppost to be eating the food I made for you!!!!" Everyone got up and we went to the dining/kitchen area. I sat down next to Ryan.