Golden Brown

In the Wind a Voice Does Sing

She lay asleep in her bunk bed, only feet from the ceiling a blanket thrown lazily over the lower part of her body. Her small blue laptop pumped beats of sincerity and loneliness into her through the large headphones that obscured her ears. Her heart thumped to the beat, her breaths were short and shallow, as tears slipped from her sleep closed eyes. They dripped onto the small pillow under her head. Her arms clutched so desperately to the golden brown teddy that she confided in. The video changed on its own, the music triggering something in her mind.

Her lips moved subconsciously to the music, "I hate how much I love you, boy. I can't stand how I need you," The tears came down her cheeks faster as her breath hitched. A form seemed to appear next to her, his eyes sad as he looked down at her. "And you completely know the power that you have, the only one that makes me laugh," His transparent hand reached down to pull at the corner of her mouth. His lips sat in the sad resemblance of a smile.

"And I hate how much I love you, girl. I can't stand how much I need you." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm just sorry I was too scared to tell you until it was too late." His hands slid over the keys on the keyboard, not actually typing but the words appeared in the search bar any way. New choices appeared and he chose the first. Music filled the room, unheard by any but the girl and the apparition of a old time friend. His voice flowed to the words perfectly, hitting every note. He turned away from her, his legs hung over the edge of the mattress. A hand tangled lightly in the halo of golden brown hair, the same shade as the bear, that surrounded her head. "I'll go wherever you will go..." His voice disappeared into the howl of the wind that licked at the windows.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would really appreciate comments and such.
Hope you enjoyed!