Frankie Turns to the Drak Side

The Boring beginning. JK

*Ring* The last bell on the last day of school goes off. Everyone is rushing out of the school to go party. i walk over to my girlfriend's locker.
"Frankie!" I turned around and i saw my beautiful girl walking over to me. Long brown hair, brown eyes and just amazing. She got the rest of her stuff out of her locker. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we walked out the door. "How was you last day of school?"
"Boring. yours?"
"Same. I missed you."
"I missed you too." we walked outside and met up with the rest of our buddies and we walked over to the park and hung out.
"So Mikey did you get layed last night?" I asked
"Of course." we all laughed.
"What about you Frankie." Gerard asked.
"no." They all laughed at me. I looked over at my girl.
"Faith your torching him."
"you guys we have to respected her religion. Or if you don't I do."
"You're so lame man." Bob said.
"What ever." I got up and started to walking away. Faith got up and followed me.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"It's OK."
"No it's not. Because of me your getting laughed at by all of your friends."
"It's fine OK. I'm use to it." i yelled.
"OK sorry."
"No I'm sorry for yelling. I love you and I'm going to wait until your ready."
"Frankie I think i am."
"you do?"
"yes. our the only man that has treated me so greatly."
"oh." I wrapped my arm around her. it's only because i love you And I care for you with all my heart and there is nothing that is going to change that i promise."
"OK." we walked back to my house and my mom wasn't home we put our bags down and then went in to the kitchen and got something to eat and went back into the living room and talked.
"Are you really sure you are ready? you told me you didn't want to have sex until marriage."
"So. I can change you know."
"Ya. So.." There was a long pause and then she kissed me. We made out for a while. she climbed on top of me. My hand was up her shirt when my mom walked through the door.
"Woe. what's going on in here?" She said.
"noting." I said quickly. Faith climbed off of me and sat next to me.
"Who's she?"
"She's my girlfriend. Her name is Faith."
"Well hi Faith. Why wasn't she introduced to me before?"
"because she's shy and she didn't want to meet any of my family yet."
"How long have you to been together?"
"8 months."
"Wow."
"Yeah. Now we're going to go out. I'll be home later."
"OK." We got up and i grabbed my cellphone and my keys. We got into my car and left.
"Wow that was embarrassing." Faith said.
"I would say." We laughed a little. "So where do you want to go?"
"I don't? I'm still kinda hungry."
"OK." I drove us to a cafe and we had coffee and donuts. We talked for a while. A guy in a black mask came in. He went over to the counter.
"Everyone get down NOW!" He said. Everyone got down but me and another guy. "I said get down."
"Man you really don't have to do this. Why are there so many people like you." The other guy said.
"Because I can and there is nothing you can do about it."
"Oh really." I said. Faintly you could here sirens. I dropped my phone were he couldn't see it. "You can't run. Before you even get out of here they'll be here and taking you away." the guy pulled out a gun and pointed it at me and i just stood there not doing anything. "What are you really going to do? Shoot me? You want to be charged for Murder and robbery?" He put the gun down and stood there. The cops came in and arrested him.
*STOP*
"That's not really what happen. Hi I'm Gerard. Frankie loves to make things up. The being was true yes. But him getting caught by his mom and his girlfriend wanting to have sex. FAKE!"
"It is too true. You don't know what really happen you weren't there."
"So."
"So what. You weren't there."
"I could have been you don't know."
"No you couldn't"
"What ever. Just get back to your boring old story."
"Thank You."
*go*
Faith was all shaken up. I helped her stand up and I hugged her and I held her to make her feel safe.