Sequel: Out of Mind and Body
Status: Done,sequel?

Out of No Where

A night to remember

Image

Austin moved his lips down my neck, leaving it on fire with every trail left. I tilted my head upwards, till his mouth reached my bottom lip. He bit it slowly, his tongue touching it lightly, making my heart race. I lifted his head upwards, moving his hair out of his eyes.

"I love you Austin, from the bottom of my heart. You are part of my heart, and I'm so glad that this week has been spent with you." He began to tear up, from more then just my words. His mouth opened to speak, but instead I threw mine onto his.

I traced my tongue over every centimeter of his mouth. The indents of his teeth, the roof of his mouth,and the way his tongue moved around perfectly with my own. I ran my hands through his hair as his fingered the lace. My right wrist was still tender so I made sure to not, put to much pressure into it.

I started to straddle him, also lifting his shirt up. He had to help a little but in the end his glorious chest was revealed. I started to move faster, really getting worked up. I unbuttoned his jeans, sliding them off quickly. He was already excited and I shoved my hand into his boxers to help his needs a little. He moaned a little then picked me up.

Austin was the sweetest, most caring guy I had ever known. Though he was different then the way most guys acted, he still had the same needs,the same desires and wants.

He picked me up, my hands releasing. He slipped my lingerie off quickly, caressing my body, as my hair cascaded down over my shoulders. I could still here music pounding from below, and I felt wonderful.

Austin and I shared a look, a look full of passion,love,care,and lust. He rolled me over so I was on the bottom, my back pressed against my comforter. Then he thrust into me and I screamed. He looked cautious, still caring and still aware of my conditions. I felt him already about to slip out, but I pushed his shoulder with my left hand. I pushed him in deeper.

The bed was shaking, and I was in heaven. A temporary heaven at least. The things we did were too erotic to rethink. Eventually breathless after two hours, we stopped, and held each other. We didn't speak, nor did we make any sound at all but just stare into each others eyes till we drifted into a peaceful slumber.

* * *
I woke up, remembering my parents would be home early Friday morning, or late Thursday night. I threw on a pair of shorts, and a sweatshirt...then slowly made my way down stairs. The living room and kitchen were a mess. Surprisingly everyone had left saving me an hour of work. I was terribly sore, but I couldn't find it in my heart to wake up Austin for help.

I collected all the trash, filling up to heaving trash bags. I set them down by the door, then went to clean everything off with some strong chemicals, wiping the smell of beer out of the air. After only an hour, the rooms that had been trashed were back to perfection. I started to trudge up the stairs, when I remembered the trash bags. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was three in the morning.

I stepped outside into the chilly air, propping the door open with a rock, just to be safe. I walked the bags over to Mark's trashcan just in case my parents checked. I removed the rock, and re-shut the door, locking it softly. I turned around,crawling back up to my bed, snuggling into my bed. What I didn't notice was that I couldn't feel Austin's warm touch. I drifted off to sleep, even as the sound of my mothers car pulled up. As my mom surveyed the house, checked up on me, and went to bed alone.

For the last time, I went to bed with my soul mate. The last time I could fall asleep with his body in view. But if I could change anything, tomorrow I would not be alone again. I will not live without him ever again.

* * *
"So you've made your choice, Rosanna Isabel Pindel?" It was the man from my earlier...dream. There he was standing, staring at more then just my appearance.

"Yes,yes I have."

He stared into me longer, and longer, as if he was watching a very long film. A film of my life,and my experiences. Finally he spoke, after hours.

"You are ready and your intentions good. But think of everyone you shall hurt, everyone who has been there for you along the way."

All my friends and family's faces circled my head, speaking words so hurtful,meaningful, and caring. I started to cry, cry for who I would miss, who I will hurt. But when I saw one face in particular, Austin's everything seemed more important.

When it was once again just me and the man, I found I was on my knees crying over an old picture.

The picture had everyone in it. It was taken only a week before we found out Austin was leaving. My mother was in the middle, her smile warming her hair flowing onto her shoulders. Her hands were on my shoulders, the touch of her hands filling my heart with comfort and courage. I was sitting Indian style, my right elbow on my right thigh, my head propped up by my right hand. My smile was huge, I had no care in the world.

Cameron was sitting next to me, holding my left hand, giving the most beautiful smile I had ever seen before. The way she lit up my mood with just her presence was astonishing. Jared and Garret were standing on either side of my mother. Jared gave his famous tongue out pose, it barely touching my head. Garret had one arm around my moms shoulder, and one slung over Peter's. He was laughing loudly, making the picture even more memorable.

Peter had his arms crossed, faking a tough appearance but failing all together. On the other side of Jared was Mark. His hair was half brushed into his face, and he too was half laughing half smiling. He had tossed his hat up a little bit, keeping it in the picture but not on his head, as it always was. His eyes shone brighter then the sun had been that day at the park.

Austin was laying out in front of Cameron and I. Every feature still as flawless. His smile wasn't as big as the others, but it still was the most precious. His head was propped up by his elbow, on my side, his feet crossed down by Cameron. Everyone was happy that day, and it was one of the last since this week.

In the background you could see our bench, the swings, the tunnels and slides,the forest of trees, and the water fountain full with glimmering coins. If I had to pick a picture to represent my life before this, it would be this picture.

I was crying harder, my eyes streaming a river. As much as this hurt and tugged at my heart strings I still knew what had to be done. I knew what had to be finished, one way or another. At that moment everything was hurt and also known.

The man nodded, and vanished as did everything else along with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a little while. I wasn't sure what to do. I also havent gotten any time on the computer, and havent been on here a lot. One more chapter and i have it already done, its been done for some time. It's possible i'll update it right now.....but who knows.
please"
comment
subscribe
advertise
for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
your author
Chrissy
<3