Sequel: Out of Mind and Body
Status: Done,sequel?

Out of No Where

Good-bye...

Image

I awoke to see y untouchable love beside me. Reality hit me like a two ton truck. it's Friday. His last day. my throat tightened as i shook unwillingly. I closed my heavy eyes and gave a weak smile.

"Good morning,my beauty." His voice smooth,calm,comforting,and musical. I slowly re-opened my eyes,and stretched my arms to hide the obvious dread vibrating off me.

"Morning L-love," I stuttered. I cursed under my breath,but kept a corny smile on. I could see him evaluating me and what I've done.

I looked over this past week. Maybe it was a bad idea. You give a baby a lollipop after its been crying. When it's clearly enjoying itself,you rip it away. You watch the happy face contort into something worse then ever before.

No. This past week has been the best since he left. No questions asked. The most wonderful,final week ever.

"It's alright,baby. Don't fret over my soon departure. You know I love you more then anyone or anything. life or death. here or there. Nothing can change my feelings. You have given me something others would...can't really say die for," he ended chuckling softly.

"I love you too. This week has been so promising. Well seeing as I only have," I took a glance at the clock,10:35, "thirty six minutes left,your all mine." He knew what i meant. shimmering with the brightness of the sun,then stopping as if it never happened.

"Now that no one else can see or hear you lets talk." I grabbed a pad and paper. he sat opposite of me and smiled.

"Sounds great. What are you doing?" he asked leaning forward. I snatched it up and lied quickly.

"Sketching you. No looking." I was really writing a goodbye letter to my parents and friends. one for each of them. Short but full.

We talked till 10:55. About the week,all our experiences,our feelings for one another. it was a perfect last conversation.

"Oh baby? Well this really isn't fair to you but the council needs five minutes to talk to me," Austin said sincerely sad.

"It's alright. Hurry up!," I said putting a disappointed mood all through out my words. he gave me his dashing smile and poofed.

I sprung into action. I folded the six letters and placed them neatly on my bed. My eyes sprung with tears. I gave one last look and turned quickly. I ran to my closet and threw on a loose white shirt. no bra or jacket. No time for it. I then stripped to a pair of undies,and a white pair of booty shorts. Less clothing the better. I'm leaving in white. My wrist hurt very little,my ribs sore still.

I started the bath and ran downstairs. I grabbed a big bucket and opened the freezer. I took every ice cube from in there and poured it into the bucket. it was 3/4 full. I dragged it towards the bathroom.

Two minutes left.

I turned on my stereo to Happy by NevershoutNever,making it repeat. I then dumped the ice content in the filling cold water. tears dropped from my eyes in all directions.

It seemed as if the sounds increased. The yawn of my mother getting up like a monster feasting. The faucet letting out cold water like a roaring waterfall. My tears hitting the floor like a mine field. The music suffocating me. Everything swallowing me up.

I looked at the time. It's blinking numbers blinding me.

Half a minute.My heart raced faster.

I wiped my tears and shut the door,locking it securely and stepped into my near frozen death. Tears kept falling,even faster.

I pushed back my curious thoughts.

"Does it hurt dieing?" Austins way did.

"Is drowning the best way?" The only way I possibly can do to myself.

"What will others think?" That I just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Parents?" I'm sorry...

"Friends?" They should move on.

"Mark?" ....Deserves so much better. he can get anyone he desires.

Slowly I sat down while the seconds ticked away. I let the frigid icy water engulf me. Goose bumps emerged. i shivered and shook unlike ever before.

I thought of Austin. how I'll be with him. I'm dieing for my true love. My soul mate. heaven is where l will be going. Just like my message of a dream.

I sunk my ears under,ice cubes pushed against my body. All those frightening noises dissipated just as the last second finished.

11:00

Times up.

* 10 minutes later *

Nothing could stop me from being with him. Not anymore. I choose now.

-Marks POV-

Time to say a quick goodbye to Austin. It felt right even though I had personally told him bye the night before. This felt....right.

It was 11:08. I quickly ran over and knocked on the door. her mom came over and answered smiling.

"Rosanna? Upstairs," she said letting me in. I gave her a smile and walked towards the stairs. When she was in the kitchen I ran to Rosanna;s room. Not there.

Her mom said she was up here.

11:09!

I turned and saw water leaking out of the bathroom.

-Austin POV-

11: 00

"What are you doing Rosanna? Why are you doing this?" I looked desperately from place to place. Her body was submerged and her face barely above the water.

"Why?" I asked,lost with words.

"Why not?" She simply stared at me,never moving. she started to go lower.

"No,stop it Rosanna!" But she didn't stop,I saw her body sink lower and her lips turn purple. I tried to argue but could only start to tear up. Just before her lips went under she said one last thing.

"I want to be with you." Then she lowered her head. I couldn't tell anybody because she mad it so I couldn't. I felt helpless. I attempted to lift her head with my hands,but it was futile. She knew it too.

How could I have not seen this. Now I have to watch my love one die,slowly from freezing.

"You can't do this! Please don't do this! No,no! Why is fate so cruel to me!? What did I do? Why didn't I see this coming? This was all a bad idea, and now my love is going to die. Noo!" I was screaming in agony, crying,frustrated at how helpless I was.

11:10

"Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!"

-Marks POV-

I stepped towards it,my shoes making a squelching sound. I tried to turn the doorknob but it was locked. Music was playing in there and a distant splash of water from a running faucet. Whats going on?

Horror sunk in. I started to pound on the door. Screaming with all my might. Her mom ran up and looked at my frantic self. She quickly realized and ran back down. less then thirty seconds later she was back.

I was dry heaving like crazy,tears joining the water under the door. She gave me a fire extinguisher and I smashed it into the door. No luck.

-Austins POV-

Bang

I raised my head, at the sound of a crash against the door. i screamed,somehow hoping I was heard. The door was kicked open and Mark was there desperately looking around. Her mom ran in.

"Bye Austin. Bye Rosanna," he whispered.

11:11

Bye...

-Marks POV-

11:10

I banged it down onto the door handle,and it hung loosely. I kicked down the door and her mom rushed forward.

I threw down the extinguisher and stood stock still. I heard a splash and the faucet turn off. Her mother was crying.

"Bye Austin. Bye Rosanna," I whispered ten seconds before 11:11. I never saw him but was sure he heard. I can only imagine what he was going through in there.

I cried more,and even threw up. I was leaning on the banister in despair.

"She...shes alive. baby stay with me," Mrs .Pindel cried. My head jerked up and quickly turned to see the scene.

Bathtub overflowed with water and ice cubes. A stereo still playing music. The same song playing over and over. Mrs.Pindel was on her knees in front of the tub,in the freezing water. In her arms,my love.

She was pale,and blue-ish. Her white t-shirt stuck against her body. her nipples were hard and very prominent. her skin looked rock hard. She looked dead to me except the very faint move of the chest.

"Mark! Phone!" Her mother screamed. I ran and called the police. I came back up to find her giving CPR to Rosanna. I held her shoulder,and motioned her to move. She was older and had less breath then someone my age had.

Her lips were freezing and tinted a blue hue. her skin pale and cold. As I breathed I picked her up and brought her towards a dry section on the carpet.

I pounded on her chest,water dripping out her mouth and down her chin. I kept breathing as her worried mother wrapped her in towels and then several blankets.

I gave her air until the ambulance came and took over. A weeping Mrs.Pindel went in the ambulance truck with them. I stood in front of the bathroom door crying.

I just collapsed. My eyes never giving a clear,dry moment. My hands gripping the banister,knuckles white.

How did I not see? I could have done more. This was exactly what Austin didn't want. I couldn't do it,I'm a failure.

I wept for thirty minutes. the shock still as recent as it was before. As my tears decreased,but still continued,I struggled to my feet and half fell down the blurry steps.

Out the door.Across the lawn.In my car.Through tears,through traffic. no matter what obstacle tries to stop me,stall me,or hurt me I was going to reach the one true love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end
end of the first book of their life
sequel?
if so,not for awhile....i need to finish contests,and other three stories,then this will be my main focus......
This is my first finished story on here.....
and man am im happy how it went......
thanks to all who commented and stuck with me
your awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good-bye
=DDDD
check out my other stories if you want,and tell me which to finish next!!!!!!!!!!!
comment <3
love your author
chrissy!!!!!