Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 12: A Mini Party For Two

*Rachel's POV*

I sighed and slowly pulled on my Converse, which finally completed my outfit of three quarter black pants, a black Nirvana t-shirt and black and white striped socks; I pulled my studded belt with a skull buckle through the loops on my pants and examined my reflection in the mirror.

I had covered my bruised nose with copious amounts of cover-up and to tell you the truth, I had hidden it pretty well. I couldn’t stand seeing Gerard again, looking like some bashed up whore.

The guys had left for the party about ten minutes before me due to the fact that I was taking so long to get ready, this was fine by me, as long as the next time I saw Gerard I looked like a civilized human being.

Once I had decided that I looked ok, I headed over to MCR bus to see if Lou was ready, as soon as the MCR bus came into sight, I saw the illumination of lights shining from inside, Lou had to be there. I broke into a jog since the bus was only about twenty feet away. The door stood ajar, allowing light to swallow up the darkness that littered the ground, I knocked, allowing my presence to be known and called out, “Hello?” I casually began to climb the stairs that lead to the lounge, some mindless cartoon was flashing across the T.V screen as I entered.

“Hello, Lou?” I called, making my way to the bunk room, I opened the door that led into the bunk room and jumped about a mile into the air.

HOLY SNOT!” I yelled, I had opened the door on Gerard getting dressed. What a lovely way to start the evening.

“Oh my God, I am so sorry!” I exclaimed, placing my hands over my eyes and turning around.

“It’s alright” Gerard laughed, wrapping a towel around his waist. “You can open your eyes now” he said, securing the towel, I removed my hands from my face and turned around slowly.

“I’m sorry about that” I mumbled, turning red.

“It’s ok, I should be more careful when I get dressed” Gerard laughed, pulling a shirt over his head.

“I’m just…uh…gonna go, sorry again for walking in on you” I said, turning to leave.

“Hey, Rachel, wait up, I’ll be five minutes, and we can leave for the party together” Gerard said, gesturing towards the bed for me to sit, I did as I was told and sat on his bed.

“So, you got bashed up pretty bad today, you doing ok?” he asked, disappearing into the bathroom.

Damn, I was hoping he wouldn’t bring it up “Yeah, I’m fine, it was just a tiny bruise” I lied.

“Well, I think you look beautiful with or without a bruise on your nose” Gerard said, from the bathroom.

I smiled to myself, “Thanks” I said.

“No really, I mean it” he said, emerging from the bathroom, zipping up his black skinny pants, I blushed and looked down.

“How’s the tour going for you guys?” I asked, as I watched him lace up his Converse.

“It’s going great, just the normal shit ya know, not enough sleep, watching T.V, sound check, I always love meeting the fans and stuff so I’m not complaining” Gerard said, getting up and standing in front of the mirror to apply eyeliner.

“And for you guys?” Gerard asked, sharpening his eye pencil.

“Well, my brother jumped on me from on top of a cupboard this morning; does that sum it up for you?” I asked, Gerard laughed and began to apply his eye make-up, we sat in silence as I watched him do this, his face was so perfect, he looked so angelic, with skin like white marble, pale and smooth, he was so-.

“Fuck!!” Gerard yelled, throwing his eye pencil down in frustration, I jumped and zoned back into reality.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, getting up and walking over to him, I glanced at our reflections for a brief second.

“I keep screwing up my eye make-up!” he sighed in defeat.

“I find that hard to believe, coming from a guy with some of the best eye make-up I’ve seen in ages” I laughed, turning him to face me.

“I dunno, I just can’t concentrate for some reason” Gerard sighed.

“Aw, we can fix this” I reassured him, I guided him to the bed and sat him down, I picked up his eyeliner and some red eye-shadow. “We’ll have this fixed in no time” I smiled. “Ok, close your eyes” I whispered, he closed his eyes and relaxed, I outlined his eyes in dark rings of eye-liner, I could feel his breath on my hands as I darkened the circled around his eyes. “Looking good” I laughed, removing my hands, he opened his eyes slowly and battered his eye lashes, “Ok, Princess, calm down, I’m not finished” I joked, I quickly applied the eye-shadow making him look possibly sexier than usual. “Tahdah!” I exclaimed, putting away his make-up, he examined himself in the mirror and grinned.

“It’s perfect” he smiled, turning to face me.

“Glad you like it” I said, returning the smile.

“You know what else is perfect?” he whispered, moving closer too me.

“What?” I whispered back.

“You!” with that he pressed his lips to mine…

A/N. I am really sorry for the delay. That's why you get two chapters instead of one. I have a really good excuse though. I was working from 7:45 am to 4 pm. And then I had to go straight from there to a riding lesson. Where I ripped a tendon in my left ankle by falling into a solid jump ankle first. So I'm in lots of pain. Please don't hurt me more!!